T Nation

Experiences w/ Phera Mass?

Alright thanks growing boy. I’ll just keep lifting hard, and trying to get in 3000 calories per day. I’m taking a power lifting class in the spring. I talked to the instructor and he said it’s pretty intense.

I don’t know what supplements I’ll be taking then. I might just stick to creatine and protein.

My advice is that if you don’t have enough money for food, you shouldn’t be buying supplements. No supplement will ever be more important than quality food.

I’m in college too. Invest in a cooler and carry food around with you.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
My advice is that if you don’t have enough money for food, you shouldn’t be buying supplements. No supplement will ever be more important than quality food.

I’m in college too. Invest in a cooler and carry food around with you. [/quote]

x2

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I’m in college too. Invest in a cooler and carry food around with you.

x2[/quote]

Must agree here also. Seriously, it is relatively ‘easy’ to bulk. I use two rules to bulk. Simple, cheap, and effective.

Replace most water you drink throught the day with milk (if you’re lactose intollerant then it’s another story). Avoid soya, drink whole milk.

Add 1 or 2 tbsp of olive oil with every shake you drink. Each tbsp has about 119Cals…you get the idea of what I mean. If you get 3 shakes every day and add 2 tbsp olive oil with each then u have added an extra 720Cals to your dailey intake and its cheap too!

Gotta love liquid Calories. They are practical, most of the times cheap and easy on the stomach.

Avoid weight gainers or as I call them ‘expensive liquid sugar’. Its basically protein with shit loads of sugar in disguise.

Again, just trying to help.