Experiences w/ Fat Loss Supplements?

Hi,
I am about to start a new set off supps purely for fat loss and muscle retention / slight gains, I am wondering what other people use as their daily supps, and specifically how much. Also please let me know if you believe it has been effective / what you would change

Thanks!

HOT-ROX Extreme. Its sold here at the store. Helps out if your diet & training is in order.

[quote]Duffers386 wrote:
Hi,
I am about to start a new set off supps purely for fat loss and muscle retention / slight gains, I am wondering what other people use as their daily supps, and specifically how much. Also please let me know if you believe it has been effective / what you would change

Thanks![/quote]

I hope you’ll take my advice seriously; I’ve tried everything from diet to various training regimens to experimenting with three different brands of fat burners for more than a few months…

Result: temporary weight loss. I mean you’d swear your on speed or something after taking these supplements. Fact of the matter is any product that jacks-up your heart rate or thyroid function superficially is unsafe IMO. Not to mention the weight gain after you stop using them. Several after effects have been reported as well, namely depression, loss of appetite, or the inability to lose weight fast. It’s a short-cut at best, one than may entail long-term side effects.

You can try plenty of whole food meals to get thee ol metabolism revving. Try high-protein meals and caloric restriction. That should work fine.

11-T hands down, even over HOT-ROX, at least in my experience.

HRX helped me a little, but soon as I started 11-T on a cutting cycle I noticed a huge difference. This allowed me to even eat more carbs, and I even ate more “junk” and still lost body fat.

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
Duffers386 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks!

I hope you’ll take my advice seriously; I’ve tried everything from diet to various training regimens to experimenting with three different brands of fat burners for more than a few months…

Result: temporary weight loss. I mean you’d swear your on speed or something after taking these supplements. Fact of the matter is any product that jacks-up your heart rate or thyroid function superficially is unsafe IMO. Not to mention the weight gain after you stop using them. Several after effects have been reported as well, namely depression, loss of appetite, or the inability to lose weight fast. It’s a short-cut at best, one than may entail long-term side effects.

You can try plenty of whole food meals to get thee ol metabolism revving. Try high-protein meals and caloric restriction. That should work fine.
[/quote]

What this poster fails to realize is that while some people, like himself, don’t tolerate many thermogenic supplements, the rest of us have no problems with them. There’s been ample feedback on this and other sites to reflect this.

In addition, supplements like Hot-Rox are designed to “supplement” a diet and exercise program. No one with a brain has ever suggested otherwise.

I recommend Hot-Rox, as well. Just start slow and see how YOU respond. If you’re like most of us it will give you a nice boost in your fat-loss efforts.

Thanks for the posts,

I would like to try HOT-ROX, but unfortunately in Australia,= they are banned. Reading through as many articles as I can, including many by Berardi, I would like an idea on what people use, and specific amounts ( for example fish oil, bcaa’s, glutamine, vitamin c and so on)

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
Duffers386 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks!

[/quote]

What long-term effects are you talking about it? Any research to back it up?

People reporting symptoms of depression on a cut is pretty much to be expected IMO. Your body does not like it when you go on a calorie deficit…most people do end up feeling like shit.

I took HOT-ROX and I was fine - I only went through a total of 2 bottles though, so maybe long-term it’s not quite as effective.

HRX and Tabata training! Woo Hoo!

LR

[quote]Duffers386 wrote:
Thanks for the posts,

I would like to try HOT-ROX, but unfortunately in Australia,= they are banned. Reading through as many articles as I can, including many by Berardi, I would like an idea on what people use, and specific amounts ( for example fish oil, bcaa’s, glutamine, vitamin c and so on)[/quote]

I’m from Australia. Eat a few grams of fishoil, take some BCAAs while you train, and maybe some green tea+caffeine (green tea standardized for ECGC). If you want a thermogenic, they’re all pretty similar in Australia. Better off doing that combination most likely, though some like green tea with a thermo that contains synephrine, carnitine, etc etc.

Some enjoy CLA too. But when it comes right down to it, the supp situation in Aus is pretty poor. Get your diet in check first!

Best,

Dan

[quote]Duffers386 wrote:
Thanks for the posts,

I would like to try HOT-ROX, but unfortunately in Australia,= they are banned. Reading through as many articles as I can, including many by Berardi, I would like an idea on what people use, and specific amounts ( for example fish oil, bcaa’s, glutamine, vitamin c and so on)[/quote]

no they’re not www.biotestaustralia.com, HOT-ROX extreme is banned but you can still get HOT-ROX

Is ephedrine banned in Aus? if not E/C blows everything out of the water.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
Is ephedrine banned in Aus? if not E/C blows everything out of the water.[/quote]

yeah it is, makes getting the majority of supps a bitch aswell