Experienced Users Please Take a Look

Going to start a 12 weeks cycle(also my first) soon and was wondering if It looks good or if not, how some of you more experienced guys could help me out . Been lifting for about 4 years now low bf maybe 17% buts that highballing. Diet is pretty clean consist of lots of carbs and protien and 6k calories a day. Not much sodium either. Right now im 6’3 and 220lbs.
Also friend doing same cycle diet and lifting time same just he is 5’7 and about 210 lbs.

Was thinking my cycle ahould be
(W1-2) test prop 150 mg every other day
(W1-2) test E 165mg twice a week
(W3-12) test E 250mg twice a week
(W1-12) tamoxifen (nolvadex) 20mg everyday.
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) on hand for just in case of gyno. And I would take 60mg first day and 40mg everyday and a few days after symptoms of gyno go away
For pct 20mg of tamoxifen(nolvadex) everday for about 4 weeks after cycle is over.

Does this sound like I got everything put together correctly ? If not your experienced opinions would mean allot thank you.

do your test E at 500mg a week the entire 12 weeks. Use an AI instead of nolva on cycle (adex at .5mg eod), and do 40mg of nolva for the first 2 weeks of your PCT, followed by 20mg the two weeks after. PCT starts 2 weeks after your last shot.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
do your test E at 500mg a week the entire 12 weeks. Use an AI instead of nolva on cycle (adex at .5mg eod), and do 40mg of nolva for the first 2 weeks of your PCT, followed by 20mg the two weeks after. PCT starts 2 weeks after your last shot.[/quote]

Does 500mg twice a week test E
and 100mg test p every other day aound good?
Also do I stay on adex while on nolva with pct ? And if I do is it still eod or everyday with nolva?

Or what if I can only get my hands on tamoxifen (nolvadex) can I juat take 20mg every other day on my cycle ?

Done more research and I think that 500mg test E every week for 12 weeks and 20mg nolvadex starting on day 1 everyday . Once cycle ends start pct with the tamoxifen (nolvadex ) 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 2 weeks does this sound good if all I can get my hands on it tamoxifen (nolvadex) ? And how long would I wait after my cycle to start pct ? 4-7days?

I really don’t know how my reply could’ve been any clearer

I don’t understand why you would take test prop and test e. Two totally different easters. If you want to mix easters just get a sus250. Less injections. Same idea, and Yogi is right. SERMS are for PCT. Not on cycle. Run the Arimidex through the cycle. It just stops estrogen in a different way by bonding to the receptor, and notletting the theoretical puzzle piece called estrogen fit in its receptor. I have run the ADEX right through to PCT with no problems. How ever I did up the dose from .5mg to 1mg…when I entered PCT.

With test E…its a long easter. It takes longer to exit your system. So you need to wait longer to start pct. 10-12days.
AT THIS TIME. You will begin the nolva/Clomid. for atleast 4 weeks. just because your balls are back does not mean that your Test is in a normal range. i also include an AI like Arimidex. It is know to also stimulate testosterone production and block estrogen bonding. If you are estrogen senstitive, or just cautious, throw in the ADEX. $30 to not grow a pair of tits is worth it to me. I doubt the extra money will make or break you.

Bcorso I would assume that he’s trying to kickstart the cycle with prop, to do that he would have to run the Test E from 1-12 with the prop just being the start until the Test E fully kicks in.