T Nation

Experienced User Advice Needed

Hey guys/gals,
First off, I'm glad I found this site. Second, thanks for taking the time to read my post. My name is Jim and I just got out of the Navy and I'm looking to start my first cycle of X,x and x. I was always in shape in the service but couldn't really take anything to help me get stronger faster and overall just bigger. Even a lot of the over counter stuff was banned because of either what was in it or where I was in the world which hindered me in that aspect of fitness.

My first question is, as you might have gotten numerous times before, is what should I take as a first cycle?
here is what you need to know and what I need to know.

I am 30 years old, in good shape, 178lbs and healthy. I would like to be about 210 with little body fat and just basically solid. I don't wanna be huge,.I just wanna get, we'll a little bigger / stronger. Also, I'm 6ft.

I am looking to take a stack that has the very least amount of side effects, doesn't have to work immediately. Maybe over the course of 6 months or longer, though it will prolly go faster because of how much I train.
Another question, dosage? Anything else you need to know or I need to know?

Thanks, Jim

You will need to do a quite a bit of reading before starting a cycle, but your goals are realistic and definitely attainable, probably without the use of AAS but that’s your decision. The thread I posted will get you moving in the right direction.

“I don’t wanna be huge” hahah yeah ok I think most people said that at the begining. Google is your friend at the very special time in your life.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
“I don’t wanna be huge” hahah yeah ok I think most people said that at the begining. Google is your friend at the very special time in your life. [/quote]

well look what the cat dragged in! Haha

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
“I don’t wanna be huge” hahah yeah ok I think most people said that at the begining. Google is your friend at the very special time in your life. [/quote]

well look what the cat dragged in! Haha[/quote]

Hahah

I’m thinking an anavar only cycle is just what you need!