Experienced Halodrol Users?

I have been reading the posts and am a little confused about the results of the Halodrol Liquigels. I personally have taken H50 and thought it worked great but as I can no longer get my hands on that I am looking for something with a similar type effect. If you guys have any recommendations i’d really appreciate the help as I have been sidelined with a leg injury and am trying to get back into the swing of things

[quote]InventoryGuy wrote:
I have been reading the posts and am a little confused about the results of the Halodrol Liquigels. I personally have taken H50 and thought it worked great but as I can no longer get my hands on that I am looking for something with a similar type effect. If you guys have any recommendations i’d really appreciate the help as I have been sidelined with a leg injury and am trying to get back into the swing of things[/quote]

The halodrol liquigels are not drugs.

They are a NO supplement or something packaged as drugs.

CEL’s Hdrol is a clone of the old halodrol. If thats what your looking for than go buy some, it cheap and effective.

Thanks Westclock. I had actually heard about Hdrol from a friend at the gym and saw it mentioned on this post a few times. Im gonna go ahead and give it a try I was just a little skeptical when I saw the price and kept hearing about the results. It’s been my experience that if you go less expensive you get litlle to no affects. Thanks again

error

Im new to this site, could someone help me out? I have just purchased a bottle of hemogen-50 by pharma resoucre which is supposed to be an exact duplicate of halodrol-50. I have read many things about about but im still insure of how safe it is to take. would a glandular suplement be good for pct?

Glandulars are pure testicular tissue, pituitary gland and thyroid gland, and adrenal tissue from bovine (cow) These tissues were often consumed by ancient man to maintain hormone levels by providing the body with the blue print building blocks it needs to build the hormones that the glands excrete. WOULD THIS BE THE BEST FORM OF PCT?

[quote]fitaddiction wrote:

Glandulars are pure testicular tissue, pituitary gland and thyroid gland, and adrenal tissue from bovine (cow) These tissues were often consumed by ancient man to maintain hormone levels by providing the body with the blue print building blocks it needs to build the hormones that the glands excrete. WOULD THIS BE THE BEST FORM OF PCT?[/quote]

What the fuck, no.

SERM or nothing. Its the only PCT there is.

Eating cow testicles is not going to make your kick agian, stop post us the label of this crazy hippie shit.

If you take drugs for growth, you need drugs for recovery. The end.