Experienced Halodrol Users?

I was in the sports nutrition store in town and was looking at Halodrol 50. Does anyone with experience or some in depth knowledge of the item care to share? I don’t know much about it other than the claims printed on the box, any thoughts are appreciated.

the claims on the box are just that… claims. IMO i wouldnt waste my money on this shit, there is too little known about it as far as as diff people react and how its best dosed. and it’s a derivitive of chlorodrol-50 which is derived from the infamous superdrol. I’ve heard of sides of delayed gyno with stuff like this. IMHO…you would be much better off all around with just putting together a proper cycle with actual gear

On the contrary, Game_over, it’s actually a steroid precursor to OT. It’s not based off of Superdrol.

You’ll have to figure out if it’s “Halodrol” or “Halodrol 50.” The Halodrol “Liqui-gels,” the new ones, are NOT prohormones or steroid precursors - they’re pretty much useless.

my Bad there Schmazz i coulda sworn i read something about the halodrol50 and chlorodrol50 being damn near identical and being derived from superdrol formula. thanks for the correction as i dont have any actual experience with any of the above just what ive read. So mikepop i stand corrected either way it doesnt sound like they’re too good

Edit: ahhh ok i got it now the chlorodrol50 and halodrol50 are the same but def. not from the superdrol composition. thanks schmazz

thanks for the input, If there is anyone who as used the Halodrol 50 by Gaspari Nutrition, i’d love to hear from them about their experiences.

[quote]mikepop878 wrote:
thanks for the input, If there is anyone who as used the Halodrol 50 by Gaspari Nutrition, i’d love to hear from them about their experiences.[/quote]

Hey pop,

yeah I’ve used the original, and a few difft clones back in the day. Good solid pro-steroid in my opinion. Much better quality of gains with nothing like the sides superdrol gives people. Dry size gains, with good strength gains as well.

Usually hits in the second week nicely and sort of plateus in the 3rd or 4th. No more than a month on as you must know, without a month off.

In fact I like it almost better than oral turinabol, which it metabolizes into. The reason being, with the real OT, many including myself, get low back pumps which are a pain in the ass sometimes, and can get crippling in doses over 70+mg/day. Real OT seems to provide more increased vascularity though also.

A good choice for what’s currently out there otc, and the only one I would use with confidence if I was still going that route vs. real steroids.

No more than 50mg of the compound ingested daily though, again you should know this. More isn't better. Just be very detail focused on checking to make sure the chemical structure is exactly identical if you go with a clone route. Some say shit like "compare to Halodrol 50", and some say "exact same compound" etc. 

You don’t want it if it says “compare to”. And even one’s claiming to be the “exact same compound” need to be checked carefully, as some are, and some are not. Even a slight difference will render it to be something entirely difft and not what you want.

anyway, good stuff for an otc.

hope that helps you,

ToneBone

The old Halodrol-50 is now illegal and would not be sold on the shelves. Some users reported decent gains as well as a few nasty sides. The new Halodrol is legal and nothing near what the old formula was. Most manufacturers are marketing these under the name “halodrol-50”
or “superdrol” because that is what most uninformed buyers are familiar with and the old results that could be achieved with the old PH’s.

To make a long story short; old Halo = decent gains with moderate sides, new Halo = garbage.

well it looks like the new stuff is a no go then. thanks for the input fellas.

Just in case you come across some, only lot #82407 contains the original formula. Exp date is 10/2007 and the ingredient listed on the box is polydehydrogenated polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane. Whatever that means. It actually contains DMT aka madol. Any other lot # does not include DMT.

I’ve been using the liquigels and have seen pretty solid gains this month, more than the previous six months. I’m having a hard time deciding why.

Maybe I just decided to push myself harder and it’s all psychological or maybe it does something. Anyway, here’s what I got out of it. Much of the weight that I lifted tonight I had never attempted to use in my sets before…so like I said, maybe I could’ve done it and just never had the balls.

I gained 4 pounds of bodyweight since June 10.

Military Press - 115 pounds for each 3 set of 8-10 reps. (in early June I used 85 pounds for 3 sets of 10)

Bench - 185 pounds for 3 sets of 8 reps. Previously I would use 165 for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Dumbell Flat Bench - 70 pound dumbells for 3 sets of 8. Previously I used 60 pound dumbells.

Could be just a good focused month. I wish I knew if was worth buying another box. The guy who sold it to me had started a box 2 weeks earlier and feels like it didn’t give much, if any, boost.

Here’s the rest of what I’m currently taking… 4-6 grams of Argenine throughout the day…ZMA before bed…multivitamins.

If anyone else has experience with the liquigels, please share.

Liquigels of what?

Advil cold and sinus?

are you talking about the old, now banned, haladrol or the new liqu-ass gels. I’ve done a cycle of a clone of the haladrol 50. IMO i think it was a waste of time and money. they were merely claims on the back of the container. I would treat it like your brothers wife: don’t fuck with it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Liquigels of what?

Advil cold and sinus?[/quote]

halodrol liquigels …not the original

Has anyone heard of or tried Halotest-25? From what I’ve read it is the same formula as Halodrol, but half the dose. I don’t know if it is the old or new Halodrol formula, but unless I misunderstood it was cut in half as a was around regulation. I haven’t taken many supps and have been looking around for research sake. Any thoughts?

This excerpt was taken from:

www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/steroids/30174-halotest-25-a.html

Well, that’s a good question. Back in 2006 the FDA told manufacturers not to make any more 50mg tablets of a very similar version of this compound because it was deemed an anabolic steroid. However, the compound in Halotest-25 was never actually classified as an illegal steroid. So, PowerLab Nutrition has been able to comply with the ruling and offer this product - a proven, potent compound in 25mg capsules, taken just twice per day (total of 2 capsules/day) and in a sustained release formula! Yes, it’s very similar to the now banned compound found in Halodrol-50 - enough to surely be considered a comparable replacement - but not exactly the same chemical and it’s a bit stronger in fact (producing more gains) than the compound in Halodrol-50.

What compound are we talking about? Halotest-25 contains 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene3, 17b-diol. As you may recall, Halodrol-50 contained 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol. Again, very similar, but not the exact same thing.

If you guys are looking for halodrol then look for Hdrol.

There are some very good OT clones out there, I gave some to a buddy who does cross training.

I dont much like Cross Training, but OT is great for his purposes.

That new compound is Methylated Clostebol. Slightly more androgenic than the Halodrol compound and slightly less anabolic.

Hope that helps.

Halodrol raised my T levels some, but its side effects versus benefits didn’t match up. Complete waste of money.

[quote]iampulse86 wrote:
Halodrol raised my T levels some, but its side effects versus benefits didn’t match up. Complete waste of money.[/quote]

Doesn’t raise T levels at all, it significantly depresses them.

The only steroid that gives you more testosterone is testosterone.

and hcg and such but that isnt a steroid.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

There are some very good OT clones out there, I gave some to a buddy who does cross training.

I dont much like Cross Training, but OT is great for his purposes.[/quote]

I’ve found p-plex m-drol and h-drol made by CEL to be pretty fucking good. That’s the company I would recommend, as they are cheap and reliable.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Westclock wrote:

I dont much like Cross Training, but OT is great for his purposes.

I’ve found p-plex m-drol and h-drol made by CEL to be pretty fucking good. That’s the company I would recommend, as they are cheap and reliable.[/quote]

yeah CEL’s h-drol was what I settled on for quality purposes.

I really need to make my buddies research their own stuff, I know way too much about PH’s that I have little intention of using.