Experience With Test-E

complete noob to this shit. i do know not to post sources though. just got done using around 500mg test-e for about 6 weeks. day after i was very sore after inject. ive noticed no side effects or gains. i did have experience years ago using 1-AD and know what heightened test levels feel like. i am pretty sure it was either very weak or just fake. also did a couple sus shots and could barely walk 2 days later. like i said this is the first time shootin so could be wrong. thanks for the help guys and i am not trying to diss this place but i am skeptical.

Don’t expect results within a day. If you didn’t even bother researching the effects and/or side-effects of Test E, you should have never injected in the first place kid.

I’ve tried those products before, and they’re not fake. You just have a lot to learn about AAS and I suggest you stop being lazy and read.

thought id get hammered on a little. thats cool. yes i did do research for 4 months b4 considering injects. thought it pointless to state that here. the only thing i havent done yet is recheck my test levels. they were at 531 b4 cycle.

[quote]josh1095 wrote:
thought id get hammered on a little. thats cool. yes i did do research for 4 months b4 considering injects. thought it pointless to state that here. the only thing i havent done yet is recheck my test levels. they were at 531 b4 cycle.[/quote]

Obviously the 4 months of research did not help your mental capacity on understanding the effects of a long estered test. Switching to another manufacturer of test is not going to resolve your inability to understand the effects of test on your body. If you had done proper research, you would have understood that 10 week minimum for a long estered test is appropriate.

Craig

Hell, if you already started you might as well finish the smart way. Get yourself some SERMs and continue with the cycle. The brand you’re using is by no means fake gear, so dose as necessary but don’t be so silly as to think you’ll see or feel very many results within a day. Expect to feel it about two weeks out, and make it at least a 12-ish week cycle.

no need to be a dick about things. well lets say i finish out cycle for 12 weeks total- another 5 or 6 weeks. then i go get the blood work. if i had 531 before i should see a jump. if not then its bunk. simple fuckin logic, bro.

[quote]josh1095 wrote:
no need to be a dick about things. well lets say i finish out cycle for 12 weeks total- another 5 or 6 weeks. then i go get the blood work. if i had 531 before i should see a jump. if not then its bunk. simple fuckin logic, bro.[/quote]

Who are you trying to scold here? Getting bloodwork done is always smart.

Craig

[quote]craig_4g63 wrote:
josh1095 wrote:
no need to be a dick about things. well lets say i finish out cycle for 12 weeks total- another 5 or 6 weeks. then i go get the blood work. if i had 531 before i should see a jump. if not then its bunk. simple fuckin logic, bro.

Who are you trying to scold here? Getting bloodwork done is always smart.

Craig
[/quote]

“simple fuckin logic bro” sounds like a roid rage to me… sounds like its workin just fine to me joshy boy!! lol!!! maybe you should cut back on the test there killer.

like i said, could be just weak, but from everything ive read on test e or test cyp the shit starts kickin 10-14 days in.

one more q. i am 27 and have a total test of 531. would it be safe and effective to hit around 900 w/o too many sides. ive had pubertal gyno since i was like 14 and need a little surgery. also i am 5’8 165 with 9% BF, if that helps at all.

[quote]josh1095 wrote:
like i said, could be just weak, but from everything ive read on test e or test cyp the shit starts kickin 10-14 days in.

one more q. i am 27 and have a total test of 531. would it be safe and effective to hit around 900 w/o too many sides. ive had pubertal gyno since i was like 14 and need a little surgery. also i am 5’8 165 with 9% BF, if that helps at all.[/quote]

You need to understand that your test readings and the amount that you’re injecting are not on the same scale.
If a nat test level of 531 was the same as shooting 531mg/wk, we’d all be freaks.
500mg/wk is a good beginner cycle, which sounds like you have done a half ass job at.
900mg/wk is a pretty damn big second cycle.
Try adding a second drug or if you want to run only test, I think 600 or so would be appropriate for a second cycle.

That 531 means 531ng/dl. Five hundred and thirty one nano grams per deci liter. Not five hundred and thirty one milligrams.

And while firestanggt is right that 900mg/week is a bit strong for a 2nd cycle, I honestly don’t see anything wrong with it other than I wouldn’t recommend it for someone who didn’t do a great deal of studying first, i.e., you.

i gotcha contrl. how long would you propose studying for? i think i have the fudaments of what is happening to me on an inject of test e. I am going with AS very soon and have blood work scheduled next week. then a little off time and ill see if perhaps the AS is stronger.

And firestanggt, thanks for the post. i might try upping to around 600 in the future.