Experience with 14-Day Splits?

I just finished reading the MODOK-inspired Frequency thread under the “best of” links, and now I think I’m ready to kick up a little dust.

I have just come off a very successful cut, dropping 25lbs of BF in 13 weeks using carb cycling and CT’s Superhero Complexes program. At week 10, I took a “deload” if you want to call it that, by doing week 1 of Wendler’s 5/3/1 w/ BBB. I have previously used 5/3/1 for about 2 years, so it felt like a nice break. That one “off week” led to a big jump in performance after I went back to the Superhero complexes. So, supercomp aside, I have been thinking about doing some type of “combination” for my next macro-cycle. Before I get beat down for “franken-programming,” let me outline the goals:

1. I want to pack on 8 to 10 pounds of clean muscle over the next 18 weeks. I have historically had a very hard time gaining “clean muscle,” usually gaining at least as much fat as muscle when in caloric surplus. I am leaner now than I have been at any time since I was 18 (I am 39) so I am hoping I have a decent shot at cleaner gains this time. I want to concentrate preferentially on gains in my delts and arms, my lagging body parts.

2. Maintaining a certain level of “fitness” or “conditioning” is required for me to stay lean. I am sure someone with more endocrinology could do justice to this better than me, but essentially, I think my fitness level drops off very quickly, and if not maintained, my insulin sensitivity drops like a stone, and most caloric surplus goes directly to ye-old-tire.

3. I can stay at a constant level of body comp by doing complexes, but I need some heavy reps to stimulate growth. No matter what part of the body I want to focus on, I need to squat regularly in order to get there.

4. In my experience as a powerlifter and now bodybuilder, I have found that sets of accommodating resistance with dynamic effort before my heavy sets has yielded a much more powerful adaptation. For whatever reason, a few sets of band bench w/ 135+mini’s prior to repping out with 225 always yields 3-6 extra reps. Cleans, band squats and Band-resisted pullups have the same effect for me. I guess I have a lot of “sleepy” motor units that need activating before I can get to the performance that I am sure many of you can get by just “being intense.”

So, here’s my dilemma: How the hell do I fit all this into one training cycle? Would you recommend:
A) 2,3 or 4 week blocks alternating between a BBB hypertrophy program and blocks of Superhero’s
B) Alternate 1 week of BBB with one week of SHC’s
C) Do a 14 day split where Days 1-3 are BBB, Days 5&6 are complexes, then days 8-10 are BBB for the rest of the body (vertical push/pull vs horizontal on Day 1, quad dominant vs. posterior chain on Day 2, etc) and then Days 12&13 are more complexes.

Has anyone tried to use a 14 day split to train for size gains with “conditioning”? Thanks in advance