Expelling the Myths

That’s why I said “somewhat” ironic…it’s just that he’s criticizing instructional videos and then giving instructions…anyway…

As do I… not just Ronnie but Jay, Yates and some others…

But unlike you and others here some really need to hear that Ronnie or Jay does not do super secret, never before seen curls that got them the guns they sport on stage…

Greg is a very blunt tool used to remind or enlighten some that there are no secrets out there only hard work and eating…

Oh and yeah Ronnie’s video… it’s damn inspirational…

light weight!

Solid

[quote]Professor X wrote:
inthego wrote:
Digity wrote:
I find it somewhat ironic that he tells people not to buy instructional videos on bodybuilding because they’re bullshit, but then goes on to instruct people on how to properly curl.

you did not follow him did you. That is how he does it and points out that its a fucking curl just do it how come you need a $50 DVD that shows how this guy or that guy does it…

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

1 : to force out : eject (expelled the smoke from her lungs)
2 : to force to leave (as a place or organization) by official action : take away rights or privileges of membership (expelled from college)

Yeah I know… (college) he never went or will… yeah yeah…

Are there people out there buying a Ronnie Coleman video as an “instructional video”?

I have a number of lifting videos (including all but one of Ronnie’s) and none of them are watched for me to learn how to lift. They are watched for inspiration.[/quote]

inthego wrote:
Digity wrote:
I find it somewhat ironic that he tells people not to buy instructional videos on bodybuilding because they’re bullshit, but then goes on to instruct people on how to properly curl.

you did not follow him did you. That is how he does it and points out that its a fucking curl just do it how come you need a $50 DVD that shows how this guy or that guy does it…

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

2 : to force to leave (as a place or organization) by official action : take away rights or privileges of membership (expelled from college)

Are there people out there buying a Ronnie Coleman video as an “instructional video”?

I have a number of lifting videos (including all but one of Ronnie’s) and none of them are watched for me to learn how to lift. They are watched for inspiration.[/quote]

Which one of Ronnie’s don’t you have? He is a blast. Not to mention paranormally strong. I love those videos.

Wow, there is substance to Gregg Valentino. He makes a good point.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
inthego wrote:
Digity wrote:

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

I have a number of lifting videos (including all but one of Ronnie’s) and none of them are watched for me to learn how to lift. They are watched for inspiration.

Which one of Ronnie’s don’t you have? He is a blast. Not to mention paranormally strong. I love those videos.[/quote]

I don’t have the very last one done in Australia I think. I have all of the others. The Unbelievable is probably still the best one made.

Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
inthego wrote:
Digity wrote:

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

I have a number of lifting videos (including all but one of Ronnie’s) and none of them are watched for me to learn how to lift. They are watched for inspiration.

Which one of Ronnie’s don’t you have? He is a blast. Not to mention paranormally strong. I love those videos.

I don’t have the very last one done in Australia I think. I have all of the others. The Unbelievable is probably still the best one made.[/quote]

I think that was called “On the Road” or something like that where he was training in their gyms right after the olympia with people crowded all around taking pictures.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
That is true. I agree with most that he said.

Here is just a shorter piece about Greg commenting on heavy weight:

Gregg Valentino on Strength training, UNPLUGGED rant part 2 - YouTube [/quote]

I was watching this and at 1:14 is that Mark Henry?

[quote]Envision wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
That is true. I agree with most that he said.

Here is just a shorter piece about Greg commenting on heavy weight:

I was watching this and at 1:14 is that Mark Henry?[/quote]

Yeah