Expelling the Myths

Not a fan of Greg but he makes a lot of good reasoned points…

There is a business to BB and there is the bottom line of building muscle… No tricks, no secrets… no bull…

Vince Geronda said some what the same thing (without the profanity) that Pros do the same exercises but get better results… why?
Some people take roids and grow like a weed; others will not…
And so one, genetics… yeah but that’s only a max of were you can get to… most will never get to there personal max in there life time (what ever that max is).

The why is really answered by the person…

Yeah there are some rules but in large part most if not all “rules” can be bent or broken with great success buy someone…

That is true. I agree with most that he said.

Here is just a shorter piece about Greg commenting on heavy weight:

HE makes some good points, but I just can’t take this idiot seriously. The fact that he still maintains that his stupid ass arms are from site injections is insulting to everyone. All the people I have known who use gear and make use of site injections count on extra swelling and blood flow to the area (I’m no expert, just repeating here), Valentino’s arms are obviously a collection of scar tissue and who knows what (that’s why they look square! Have you ever seen a square muscle?!)

S

he tells it like it is…straight with no chaser

It’s “dispelling” the myths.

He’s a moron.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
It’s “dispelling” the myths.
quote]

Beat me to it!

And me!

Why can’t myths be expelled? Don’t both words work?

[quote]Digity wrote:
Why can’t myths be expelled? Don’t both words work?[/quote]

I think we should exhale the myths.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Digity wrote:
Why can’t myths be expelled? Don’t both words work?

I think we should exhale the myths.[/quote]

Now you’re just being silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

To sum it up:

Ah-oy! Let me tell you something bro’! I curl like this…makes curling motion

Those other guys, they curl like this…makes jerking off motion

Bro! Bro, listen bro. Listen, I squat like this…makes squatting motion

Those other guys, they squat like this…makes jerking off motion

etc, etc…

Let’s secrete the myths and ejaculate the legends while giving a herd of unicorns handjobs.

After viewing Gregg’s “unique” rhetorical style and forensic skills, I’m convinced that he developed his arms from giving phantom handjobs while explaining stuff. Based on the video, he’s a volume guy when it comes to that.

I thought his use of the jerking off motion was well played.

I am confused. What myth is expelled? He is jacking off . . . . at the mouth.

I find it somewhat ironic that he tells people not to buy instructional videos on bodybuilding because they’re bullshit, but then goes on to instruct people on how to properly curl.

[quote]Digity wrote:
I find it somewhat ironic that he tells people not to buy instructional videos on bodybuilding because they’re bullshit, but then goes on to instruct people on how to properly curl.[/quote]

you did not follow him did you. That is how he does it and points out that its a fucking curl just do it how come you need a $50 DVD that shows how this guy or that guy does it…

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

1 : to force out : eject (expelled the smoke from her lungs)
2 : to force to leave (as a place or organization) by official action : take away rights or privileges of membership (expelled from college)

Yeah I know… (college) he never went or will… yeah yeah…

[quote]inthego wrote:
Digity wrote:
I find it somewhat ironic that he tells people not to buy instructional videos on bodybuilding because they’re bullshit, but then goes on to instruct people on how to properly curl.

you did not follow him did you. That is how he does it and points out that its a fucking curl just do it how come you need a $50 DVD that shows how this guy or that guy does it…

also:

expel

Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
expelled; expelling

1 : to force out : eject (expelled the smoke from her lungs)
2 : to force to leave (as a place or organization) by official action : take away rights or privileges of membership (expelled from college)

Yeah I know… (college) he never went or will… yeah yeah…[/quote]

Are there people out there buying a Ronnie Coleman video as an “instructional video”?

I have a number of lifting videos (including all but one of Ronnie’s) and none of them are watched for me to learn how to lift. They are watched for inspiration.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
HE makes some good points, but I just can’t take this idiot seriously. The fact that he still maintains that his stupid ass arms are from site injections is insulting to everyone. All the people I have known who use gear and make use of site injections count on extra swelling and blood flow to the area (I’m no expert, just repeating here), Valentino’s arms are obviously a collection of scar tissue and who knows what (that’s why they look square! Have you ever seen a square muscle?!)

S
[/quote]

yeah, its called pronator quadratus. its located near the wrist and helps to pronate the hand with the forearm…sorry for being a smart arse.

[quote]dlonra wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

yeah, its called pronator quadratus. its located near the wrist and helps to pronate the hand with the forearm…sorry for being a smart arse.[/quote]

Lol, wow! Most folks on here only know their anatomy from the muscle mag drawings! - I was premed myself :slight_smile:

S

[quote]dlonra wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

yeah, its called pronator quadratus. its located near the wrist and helps to pronate the hand with the forearm…sorry for being a smart arse.[/quote]

Boooooooooo.