Exmetsane to Replace Arimidex?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Now I am reading 25mg ED is the reccomended dose, which means 50mg of Asin will lsat me 2 days, whereas 50mg of Adex lasted me 2 years and 6 cycles![/quote]

I don’t know of anyone using that much aromasin daily. In fact, I’ve seen an EOD schedule mentioned much more often. (I feel like I’ve seen a listed half-life of ~27hrs)

The sweet spot for me was 12.5mg ED, but others will get away with even less than that.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Now I am reading 25mg ED is the reccomended dose, which means 50mg of Asin will lsat me 2 days, whereas 50mg of Adex lasted me 2 years and 6 cycles!

I don’t know of anyone using that much aromasin daily. In fact, I’ve seen an EOD schedule mentioned much more often. (I feel like I’ve seen a listed half-life of ~27hrs)

The sweet spot for me was 12.5mg ED, but others will get away with even less than that.

[/quote]

Yeah Eales what in gods name are you reading there buddy? Or are you taking tokes between pages lol?

Nice Chilly, that’s even more than I would have guessed but I haven’t ever used it so there ya go. How much gear were you taking at that particular time you hit the sweet spot?

ToneBone

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Oh nuts again!

Now I am reading 25mg ED is the reccomended dose, which means 50mg of Asin will lsat me 2 days, whereas 50mg of Adex lasted me 2 years and 6 cycles!

What a cock I am :)[/quote]

Don’t beat yourself up EE. If you go with a RC your bottle will have the same quantity per se. That is usually RC’s of A-dex are dosed at 1mg/ml and A-sin is dosed at 25mg/ml. So if you use whatever you want say 1/2ml or whatever, each respective bottle would last you the same duration. Having said that per bottle A-sin tends to cost 50% more than A-dex

[quote]entheogens wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I think exemestane is better than the adex - but it is way more expensive. Too expensive for most folks, it seems.

Why is exemestane better than adex?
[/quote]

Subjectively speaking A-dex makes my joints a bit achy [dosage dependent] and it raises my LDL and lowers my HDL. A-sin did not have this effect on me. Admittedly this is not pure science fact since it was done under the guise of two different cycles. But my experience is what I can testify to.

For the following cycle I would have used 0.25mg of adex E3D, would 5mg of Asin E3D be a suitable replacement to keep on top of water bloat and other E related sides and poss gyno flare up?

Test E 750mg per week (250mg EOD)

Nice simple cycle :slight_smile:

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I now know that I will get 50 x 20mg of Asin so I have 200 x 5mg doses, which is the same as 200 x 0.25mg doses of adex I normally get for the same price.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
For the following cycle I would have used 0.25mg of adex E3D, would 5mg of Asin E3D be a suitable replacement to keep on top of water bloat and other E related sides and poss gyno flare up?

Test E 750mg per week (250mg EOD)

Nice simple cycle :slight_smile:

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I now know that I will get 50 x 20mg of Asin so I have 200 x 5mg doses, which is the same as 200 x 0.25mg doses of adex I normally get for the same price.[/quote]

Arimidex and Aromasin the brand name originals are dosed as 1mg and 25mg as we know. This thus became the standard base dose for those products and subsequently what RC’s are dosed at per ml usually. .25mg of anastrozole is a quarter dose while 5mg of exemastane is techincally a fifth dose. Theoretically yes they should be about the same as a 1mg of A-dex blocks/gets rid of more estrogen than a 25mg dose of A-sin.

Cheers Saps very helpful :slight_smile:

Whoa reverse my statement there its backwards. 25mg of Aromasin eliminates more estrogen than 1mg of Arimidex not vice versa. I typed it backwards. sorry. For EE the points the same 5-10mg of exemastane ought to be plenty EOD even E3D

EE,
For my last cycle (500mg test + 350mg tren/week) I ran exemestane starting at 6.25mg ED and I had no problems whatsoever with any bloat or gyno. But I felt like it was working too well with regards to blocking estrogen, so a couple weeks in, I dropped it down to 6.25mg EOD and that was much better for me strength-wise, and still no sides.

Jelly

Has anyone else noticed the price of Arimidex has increased drastically lately? I think most people know about a popular research chem site (you know, that one), and they are charging 70 bucks now for what I swear used to cost 30 or 40.

It has; they all have everyone everywhere has raised prices.

Thanks a million for all the help guys, I now end up with adex anyway!

Not to worry this was still a very helpful thread to me and many others :slight_smile:

I now have another problem…

My previous adex was some lovely pink liquid very easy to measure.

Now I have 1 mg pills from BD, I need to cut them into qtrs to take 0.25mg a day, but they are tiny and shaped like triangles, what a pain the ass!

[quote]saps wrote:
Subjectively speaking A-dex makes my joints a bit achy [dosage dependent]
[/quote]

Usually, (at least with me) this is an indication that my Estrogen levels have gone too low and that I need to reduce dose.

Now this is interesting. My last two lab tests (done over the last 6 months) had higher than normal LDL and my HDL was lower, too. Of course, this corresponds to the time frame in which I was doing arimidex.

I hadn’t made the connection between the two. I’m doing the adex for middle-aged rise of E levels, not because I’m doing steroids or T replacement. Of course, that doesn’t matter. The point is that the adex is apparently having that effect.

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle. Mystery resolved!

[quote]entheogens wrote:
saps wrote:
Subjectively speaking A-dex makes my joints a bit achy [dosage dependent]

Usually, (at least with me) this is an indication that my Estrogen levels have gone too low and that I need to reduce dose.

and it raises my LDL and lowers my HDL.

Now this is interesting. My last two lab tests (done over the last 6 months) had higher than normal LDL and my HDL was lower, too. Of course, this corresponds to the time frame in which I was doing arimidex.

I hadn’t made the connection between the two. I’m doing the adex for middle-aged rise of E levels, not because I’m doing steroids or T replacement. Of course, that doesn’t matter. The point is that the adex is apparently having that effect.

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle. Mystery resolved!

[/quote]

Yeah its the reason exemastane is recommended over anastrozole if that factor concerns you. Having said the above, it is true that after a few months my cholestrol moderated itself back to baseline

I am interested in this effect on lipid profiles.

If you guys are running your Ai with test, how do you attribute the negative effect on lipids to the AI, when test has negative effects on cholesterol too.

Compare one cycle with a-dex to one without

So you have actually ran two indentical cycles apart from one with adex and one without, and monitored bloods for both?

I realse that is the obvious way to asess the effects of adex, I just wasn’t sure if thats how you may have gone about it

That’s what I did personally yes. Per se I was not intended to compare; but comparison I got. Otherwise you just kind of follow word of mouth and ancedotal evidence.

Ok great cheers.

Personally I take all word of mouth and anecdotal information with a big pinch of salt until I can find somethign of substance to back it up.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Ok great cheers.

Personally I take all word of mouth and anecdotal information with a big pinch of salt until I can find somethign of substance to back it up.

[/quote]

That’s going to be a tall order. The chemicals in question are used mainly to treat female breast cancer. There’s not going to be much scientific data on their use in healthy adult males.