T Nation

Existing Gyno - New Cycle

Hi, I hope someone has some expierience with my situation. I currently have a moderate case of gyno on my right side only - thanks M1T and Superdrol!!! (never had estrogen issues with real gear). I tried the letro / nolva cycle to get rid of it and it shrunk it but still remains. I have pretty big pecs so its not really noticable at all except maybe to another bodybuilder who knew what gyno looked like - I have no problems taking my shirt off. But it bugs me personally and I will probably have it removed at some point.

So I decided to run mild cycle:

300mg Deca for 5 weeks
250mg Sust for 8 weeks

I am just starting week 2, all is well, I think. I am taking .625 mg of Arimidex each day due to the existing gyno. Considering the amout of test I am running is this enough Arimidex to prevent the existing gyno from worsening? Or should I up it to the full 1mg dose? Should I throw in some Nolva every third day or once a week to be safe? Sometimes I feel like my nip is sensitive but I think it is mental - me just being paranoid about it.

This is a new situation for me so any advice or insight is appreciated. Also my stats...I'm 6'6" 265, 33 years old, training for 16 years.

If you spend your entire cycling life worrying about gyno you might as well just forgo using AAS altogether. If you have the proper ancillaries on hand, you should not have to worry about gyno in 99% of cases.

However, you are deciding to throw in a drug notorious for its effect on prolactin, and I see nothing at all about a dopamine agonist/prolactin inhibitor in here, while at the same time you are running a very low dosage of test.

Why not just forget the deca entirely (it will just be reaching full blood concentration around the time you are planning on dropping it anyway!!!) and go with a roughly 500mg/w cycle of sus (injected EOD at least) and use your arimidex to keep plain vanilla gyno at bay?

Thanks for your post. I always had anicilaries on hand and ran PCT, however I thik the M1T and Superdrol did some weird stuff to me, I didn’t get gyno until months after a M1T and SUperdrol cycle - years ago - and i was on nothing else at the time. I am considering droping the deca but i had some on hand and i like it a lot so I decided to stack it for now. Youu sound like you know your stuff, but you didn’t hit on my main questions. I want to be sure I am running enough arimidex and if it would be beneficiall to throw in any Nolvadex at any point to be safe.

"I am taking .625 mg of Arimidex each day due to the existing gyno. Considering the amout of test I am running is this enough Arimidex to prevent the existing gyno from worsening? Or should I up it to the full 1mg dose? Should I throw in some Nolva every third day or once a week to be safe? Sometimes I feel like my nip is sensitive but I think it is mental - me just being paranoid about it.

This is a new situation for me so any advice or insight is appreciated. Also my stats…I’m 6’6" 265, 33 years old, training for 16 years. "

I have no idea if .625mg/ED arimidex is going to be sufficient FOR YOU. Arimidex is a strong enough drug (if it is legitimate) that you should not be able to run enough test to give yourself gyno, provided you keep your dosage of adex high enough. However, what the particular dosage is that works for YOU, in context of YOUR cycle, is something I don’t think anybody here is going to be able to “prescribe” to you.

Actually, however, now that I re-read your first post…if you are still having gyno issues from in-the-past use of prohormones, then you should probably not be using any AAS until you have your hormones under control…

Like cortes said, it will be different for everyone. Start with .5-.625 per day at first since you are worried. If your nipples start to itch or you suspect fatty tissue growth up the dose. If your joints start to hurt ease off the dose. I had to play with my dose of adex for a bit to get it just right.

I personally think that amount of Adex will be ample (i find it hard to ‘overdose’ on this AI - unlike letro), if not too much.

I only say that because i am sensitive to gyno (suffering aggravation from 200mg test a week),and i find 0.75mg a day enough with ~800mg of Test and ~400mg Nandrolone a week.

Brook