Exercise Questions

hey all-

For my mass gain workout, it tells me to do hack squat, front squat, and other variations. Would it be any different if i substitute those exercises for the basic DL, flat BP, and normal squat? The reason is because i haven’t trained enough yet for those “harder to do” exercises and if i do use those exercises, i would be lifting lighter.

So would it be a huge difference if i just use the exercises i am better at than those that i am worse at? i would still be working out the same muscles, just a bit differently.

ex: i am suppose to do hack squats, but i havent done those before, so would the normal DL be fine? and normal squats instead of front squats?

thanks!

Dead lift is not a adequate substitute for hack squatting and back squats do not equal front squats.

“The reason is because i haven’t trained enough yet for those “harder to do” exercises and if i do use those exercises, i would be lifting lighter.” -Bad thinking

“So would it be a huge difference if i just use the exercises i am better at than those that i am worse at?”- Yes.

hey what is a good morning it is some kind of exercise?