Exercise Program, Suggestions!?

I just got back into the gym yesterday, had a great workout. I was surprised that I was able to keep most of my strength during football, but now that the season’s over and career over , I can focus on pumping some good old iron. Basically I want to do a full body workout/specialization. I dont know what you guys think of this, but I dont want to do no 3 day split. Here goes.
I am damn sore everywhere

Monday-
3 sets of incline bench press
4 sets of deadlifts pyramided
2 sets of 20 rep squats
3 sets of incline dumbbell press
3 sets of skullcrushers
2 sets of dips
some presses
pec/tris/bis work (just to finish out workout)

Tuesday-
Barbell Curls
Tricep work
calf work
abs work

Wednesday-
2 sets of 20 rep squats
3 sets of skullcrushers
2 sets of dips
some presses

Thursday-
Barbell Curls
Tricep work
calf work
abs work

Friday- off

Saturday-
2 sets of 20 rep squats
3 sets of skullcrushers
2 sets of dips
some presses

Sunday- off

Does this come off as overtraining? Give me any advice on switching the workout around, I just got back into things and am hopin to put on some sick mass. Of course, i might switch some exercises in and out, and put more emphasis on pressin one time, etc. Thanks

Im at 5’10 171 Lean, —> 190

thats probably over training, working your triceps everyday. maybe dont do triceps on the day you do biceps, instead add back like rows and pull ups and jsut work triceps on your pressing day.

I think that if you were to follow Chad Waterbury’s 10X3 program you find some great results. It isn’t nearly as chock full as your program but still you can do the full body 3 days per week and feel great.

As for being sore and letting that be the judge of a good workout…Try the above one time, follow it to the T and get back to me…if your arms still work!
In case you haven’t heard of CW look over on the left side under Authors & look for Chad Waterbury and go from there. Good luck!!

waaaaay too much volume. That’s a steroid users program.

I’m not saying your juicing, but I think you’d have to be to be able to recover from that kind of program.

• it’s a very unbalanced program. There’s a ton of pushing movements, but no back movements that I saw except for deadlift.

You will creat a great caveman posture if you neglect the pulling movements.

I agree… put some pullups/rows in there instead of the tricep work. You don’t need to do them every single day.

OMG thats so much tri work! If your into full body workouts check out CW’s TBT(Total Body Training). I know you don’t do a 3 day split but anything more with full body training is going to be extremely hard on the body. It will be almst impossible to avoid over training. TBT is one of the best options out there; this is my opinion of course.

You’re overtraining big time. And you’re too heavy in the pushing exercises with barely any pulling, like the others said. Have you read the articles here or did you just make that up?