Excuses to Take Your Shirt Off

Taking your shirt off at a concert is a quick way to let 10,000 people know that you are indeed a tremendous assclown.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:
I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.[/quote]

We have a winner

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.

I couldn’t agree more. I’m more reluctant to take my shirt off now just so I don’t appear to be a toolbag.[/quote]

same here man

now when i go to a pool/beach or anything (being the only one in 1 group of friends that lifts or cares about his/her health) i feel like people are thinking “i bet he couldn’t wait to take his shirt off”

but oh well.

there is nothing wrong with being ridiculously good-looking.

I always just scream “this is my house!” and then rip my shirt from top to bottom. This method seems to get a lot of attention, especially when it’s performed during a church service.

If you’re this guy, you don’t need an excuse.

i was playing pool with a large group of friends this winter, and it was a little warm in this basement, well i took off my long sleeve button up, because i was wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath it.

I got nothing but shit the rest of the night.

When they posted the picture of that night on facebook, i was not tagged in them, but “Jared’s Muscle’s” were tagged in quite a few photos.

Lesson learned.

And i agree with whats been said, when you are the only one in your group of friends, it is weird when people start disrobing at a pool party or at the beach because people feel the need to comment on your physique.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
I always just scream “this is my house!” and then rip my shirt from top to bottom. This method seems to get a lot of attention, especially when it’s performed during a church service. [/quote]

rofl.

I will take my shirt off if im hiking alone of if im running bleachers or something and the stadium is empty. But if somebody else is on the trail or at the stadium, i keep the shirt on, even if its hot as balls.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
If you’re this guy, you don’t need an excuse.[/quote]

One of my lifting buddies is this guy. He has gotten to the point were he needs an excuse to put his shirt on. Whenever he takes his shirt off he also looks to me and our other friend as if we are suppose to back him up, and take our shirts off, forming some kind of shirtless assclown gang.

My buddies got this really bad habit where he takes his shirt off and starts flexin and grunting all over the place. He doesnt realize how bad this makes him look. But hey, at least he feels cool…

Cool shirt removal…

Tool shirt removal…

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.[/quote]

I can’t agree with this statement more. You will be even more ridiculed by your friends if you take your shirt off and the girls will probably see you as some kind of cocky jerk-off. Leave the shirt on, unless you have a real good reason to take it off. Being modest about your shredded body will get you alot farther trust me.

I never have the will of make it (take my shirt off in public), cause I don’t want to be considered as an musclehead, i considered myself -as a lot of T-Nation readers- some smart with a normal IQ, not a brute-type, I train for what it represent (hard work, discipline, sacrifice) not for just having a lot of muscle or something else (like being admired for the girls). That’s why i’ve never use (or will) chemicals…

I think that you can impress a young girl or a inexperiencied gal showing her your hard earned muscles, but you can’t even come closer to a girl just by showing off your muscles, sure, they help but they aren’t everything (and if you don’t have anything inside your head more than air…)… you can’t have the respect or the self confidence with muscles.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
i was playing pool with a large group of friends this winter, and it was a little warm in this basement, well i took off my long sleeve button up, because i was wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath it.

I got nothing but shit the rest of the night.

When they posted the picture of that night on facebook, i was not tagged in them, but “Jared’s Muscle’s” were tagged in quite a few photos.

Lesson learned.

And i agree with whats been said, when you are the only one in your group of friends, it is weird when people start disrobing at a pool party or at the beach because people feel the need to comment on your physique. [/quote]

[quote]B rocK wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.

I couldn’t agree more. I’m more reluctant to take my shirt off now just so I don’t appear to be a toolbag.

same here man

now when i go to a pool/beach or anything (being the only one in 1 group of friends that lifts or cares about his/her health) i feel like people are thinking “i bet he couldn’t wait to take his shirt off”.[/quote]

That’s why whenever I’m at a pool party I only take my pants off.

Problem solved.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

I can’t agree with this statement more. You will be even more ridiculed by your friends if you take your shirt off and the girls will probably see you as some kind of cocky jerk-off. Leave the shirt on, unless you have a real good reason to take it off. Being modest about your shredded body will get you alot farther trust me.[/quote]

Do any of you guys have friends that give you alot of crap about being in shape. I, by no means, never try to act bigger than I am or strut around but I always gotta hear someones Bullshit about me being swole or some musclehead remark like that.

So I agree…ill take my shirt off around water or if its neccassary but Im not trying to pull anymore attention then what is already being thrown at me.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
You guys need an excuse? Usually it’s requested.[/quote]

Truth.

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

X 2[/quote]

do you realize the irony of you having an avatar of yourself shirtless? in a backyard no less