Excuses to Take Your Shirt Off

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. I’m more reluctant to take my shirt off now just so I don’t appear to be a toolbag.

There is no excuse unless you are wearing a swimsuit.

id rather find an excuse to make the girls take their shirt off

hehe good one

[quote]mallen5 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:
I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.

Well played. [/quote]

You know what would be well played? Pictures … and don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about … remember … pics or it didn’t happen … you don’t want to be that guy do you?

You guys need an excuse? Usually it’s requested.

[quote]brian.m wrote:
haha sadly no, i workout in a “fitness facility” but, in order to work around these restrictions; every squat day, i put on the smallest fuckin shorts i can find as a big “F U” to all the old guys wearing running shorts while stretching, balls out (literally of course)[/quote]

I agree,those shorts gotto go.The clown in my gym has one of those beenie road racing hats to match those fuckin’shorts.Dude can cardio I will give him that but when he lifts the facial expressions makes it look like he’s being tortured.Those 15lbs dumbells will kill ya!
Also to properly inspect a belly button and to remove all forein bodies one must minimize all impediments ie:Shirts:D

I do it anytime I hit a new PR. Then, I point to whatever bodypart I was working and ask if they can tell.

Because you’ve always wanted to and you finally grew some balls?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.

I couldn’t agree more. I’m more reluctant to take my shirt off now just so I don’t appear to be a toolbag.[/quote]

Agreed. I don’t even wear tank tops as much as I used to because the bigger you get, the more people tend to think you are just showing off if you have your entire arm and shoulders showing.

I also can’t think of a bigger fool than some dude who finds lame excuses to constantly take his shirt off in public. If you don’t want to wear a shirt, don’t wear one if you can get away with it. Just don’t play the, “Geez, is anyone else as hot as I am? Let me take this bulky shirt off in front of these fine young ladies before I pass out from a heat stroke! Aaaaaah, that feels better…let me flex a little to get the blood going! Oops, I forgot you ladies were still here!!!” card.

I use that one at least once a month X, wtf.

Haha, Let me get back to the correct thread to continue this…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:
I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.[/quote]

Hilarious.

Dude, that made me spit coffee on my keyboard… : )

But what happens when a master of gratuitous shirtlessness, like Matthew McConaughey, can’t get his shirt off?

Every time I wash the car. I use my shirt as a rag.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.[/quote]

Some of you guys need to lighten up a bit, you seem to take a simple dumbass question and make it personal.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.[/quote]

My shirts usually pop off when I eat spinach from a can - ack ack ack ack ack.

DB

PS- PMPM, I squatted in my underwear last night.

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.

X 2[/quote]

While I agree with with WS4JB’s original post, your avatar confirms it.

Sometimes, if you are called to action, you do what you must!