Excuses to Take Your Shirt Off

I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?

Usually just on slip and slides.

[quote]secretstime wrote:
I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?[/quote]

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.

none because i have bacne and gyno

my forearms, traps, and shoulders let you know i lift whether im in a tanktop or a hoody.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:
I know it happens, around a group of good looking women and you know you have the best looking body out of all your friends. Whats your excuse to take your shirt off to give you that extra edge over the competition?

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.[/quote]

yea, me too

ouch.

Beer.

But really, who needs an excuse?

i think my legs are ahead of my upper body now so i go the distance and look for excuses to take off my pants at every opportunity (and i make opportunities on all the days i couldnt find good excuses prior)

-only thongs for this guy, just to make sure they get the full picture, as i’m proud of my newish bubblebutt, and all my flat assed friends will be so jealous of all the girls staring at my ass…i’m already excited in anticipation for the warmer weather so i dont have to stuff my banana hammock quite as much to compensate for shrinkage

[quote]brian.m wrote:
i think my legs are ahead of my upper body now so i go the distance and look for excuses to take off my pants at every opportunity (and i make opportunities on all the days i couldnt find good excuses prior)

-only thongs for this guy, just to make sure they get the full picture, as i’m proud of my newish bubblebutt, and all my flat assed friends will be so jealous of all the girls staring at my ass…i’m already excited in anticipation for the warmer weather so i dont have to stuff my banana hammock quite as much to compensate for shrinkage[/quote]

I trust you’ve been doing pants-less squats?

haha sadly no, i workout in a “fitness facility” but, in order to work around these restrictions; every squat day, i put on the smallest fuckin shorts i can find as a big “F U” to all the old guys wearing running shorts while stretching, balls out (literally of course)

If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.

Why do you need an excuse? The human body is a beautiful thing. Celebrate it.

why dont you just throw out all your shirts right now, so whenever somebody asks, you can just be like “i dont have any shirts, Thats why”…perma-excuse, and you can save hella $$$, its a fuckin recession afterall

secretstime wrote:

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.[/quote]

x2

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:

That I’m a complete and utter jerkoff with no sense of self confidence that hopes my rippling biceps make up for my lack of personality or any trace of wit, charm, or smoothness.

x2[/quote]

Wait this isn’t why people lift?

[quote]optheta wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
secretstime wrote:

x2

Wait this isn’t why people lift?[/quote]

Nope. I don’t know about you but I don’t workout just so I can ask people on a bodybuilding forum for some excuses to take my shirt off.

As a teen (when I THOUGHT I was built) I took it off all the time. I looked like a wine bottle opener! lol

Now, only at the beach… reluctantly.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
If you arent near a body of water and youre doing this, you are most likely a massive tool.[/quote]

Agreed, in addition to being hideously insecure.

Be that as it may, I spend a lot of time with my shirt off. I’ve always been like that, even when I was a complete stick. I think it’s because I spent part of my formative years on a farm and everyone else did.

secretstime wrote:

Well played.

if you’re jeans fit too tight in the legs, that’s the only excuse