T Nation

Excited about Starting Indigo-3G & Plazma

I have known about Indigo-3G for a few years and started reading about Plazma a little while ago. Not long ago I got my butt back into some good hard weight lifting and gained about 8lbs of good muscle over the last 6 months. Started at 147, got fat/puffy at 161 and adjusted my diet and now been at 155 for a month now. So decided it was time to make a change and hit this old body with something new and add some good quality muscle. Plus I have always read great things about Indigo-3G and Plazma.

Without going into a ton of detail, I’m currently doing a Chest/Back, Arms/Shoulders and Leg spilt of 3 on and 1 off, so I hit each body part twice a week and I’m really liking it. Doing a heavy day and a light day.
I’ve done the whole Back/Bis, Chest/Tris and Leg/Shoulder routines but I like what I’m doing now and it’s working for me—that in my opinion is a big thing for anyone, find a program you like and that challenges you and then just modify it as you good to keep it fresh.

I’ve taken a bunch of pre and post workout supps over the years and was enjoying a brand that I was feeling good with, but wanted to get away from the stimulants and really nail down a good nutritional way of
life.

So started focusing on my macros about 2 weeks ago and range about 55% protein 30 carbs and 15 fats. Looking to up the carbs now that I’m going to use Indigo-3G along with Plazma. Figure a good 50 40 10 would be a good start and adjust from there. Even at 44yrs-old and doing the military thing for nearly 25 years, I’m still a bit of a newbie to dialing in my macros to benefit the hard work I do in the gym.

I have to say yesterday after my first day on Plazma and Indigo-3G I was REALLY impressed. #1 I’m so used
to having a pre and feeling a certain way I was not sure what to think when I grab those dumbbell to hit the old chest. Well I felt great! Was going to do a 10/8/6/4 and then maybe some extra reps back down at about my starting weight. Instead I hit 10/8/8/6 and went up another 10lbs and nailed 4 reps which was with the 90lbs. Sure not crazy weight for a lot of you, but with me it was great and got me giddy knowing that soon down the road I was going to grab those 100s and do a couple reps. And hey, it’s the little things that keep me driven to do more the next time. :slight_smile:

I’m excited again today about doing my workout and just took the Indigo-3G and will start my Plazma here shortly and then drink my 2nd “dose” as I workout.

Just wanted to share my excitement with the forum and say I look forward to more great info on here and pushing myself in the gym and possibly try other Biotest products in the future.
Good luck to you on your own goals.

Why are your fats so low? And what protein sources allow you to get such a high protein count with so little fat?

Well, a lot of skinless chicken, rice and the couple protein shakes I was having each day accounted for the high protein and low fat foods. Along with fresh veggies. I don’t eat a lot of red meats and fish and i don’t always agree–so tend to stay away from them. I’d have some almonds every now and then, but not a daily thing, but do have some EVOO with my “wake-up” shake.
I know raising the fats (good fats) can actually help me and now that you ask, it may be a good idea for me to increase them.