Excess Fat

I play at a pretty competitive level of hockey and train every day,and eat fairly well(low fats/carbs) but i cant seem to get excess fat of certain areas, i know this is a common thing but whats the best solution, ive tried things like eca and carb cycling but i still seem to just be loosing weight in all other areas, if anyone can give me some pointers that would be amazing

eat less, move more
[/thread]

[quote]monstermash wrote:
I play at a pretty competitive level of hockey and train every day,and eat fairly well(low fats/carbs) but i cant seem to get excess fat of certain areas, i know this is a common thing but whats the best solution, ive tried things like eca and carb cycling but i still seem to just be loosing weight in all other areas, if anyone can give me some pointers that would be amazing [/quote]

Low fats is a mistake. Well depends on what you mean, cutting out shit like mcdonalds and stuff = good.
But you should raise your fat intake.(fish, fish oil, nuts…) and lower carbs work out your daily calories per day and just lower it a small amount (50 or 100calories) the first week, move more.
Cut carb intake at 6pm, more cardio, more overall activity,…