Exceeding 15 weeks test

235lbs
25yo
3rd cycle

thus far its been test cyp for 12 weeks at 625mg/wk.
1-5 drol @ 50mg ed (buddy had extra cheap)
8-12… masteron 300mg/wk

main question is what detrimental effects am I looking at here for going another 4-5 weeks (16-17wks) with the test cyp. will recovery be that much harder. I heard over 15 weeks and your ball shrinkage becomes 3 fold of what its been up to that point.

been running AI as needed and have clomid and nolva for pct. same protocal of 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 and 50/50/25/25 okay with going this long?

thanks bros

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
235lbs
25yo
3rd cycle

thus far its been test cyp for 12 weeks at 625mg/wk.
1-5 drol @ 50mg ed (buddy had extra cheap)
8-12… masteron 300mg/wk

main question is what detrimental effects am I looking at here for going another 4-5 weeks (16-17wks) with the test cyp. will recovery be that much harder. I heard over 15 weeks and your ball shrinkage becomes 3 fold of what its been up to that point.

been running AI as needed and have clomid and nolva for pct. same protocal of 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 and 50/50/25/25 okay with going this long?

thanks bros[/quote]

ive been on test for a lot longer than 15 weeks… my balls actually haven’t shrunk much at all… but then again that is me, no telling how you will react.

but “threefold” definitely sounds made up… but what does shrinkage matter if your balls come back post pct?

will recovery be harder? maybe… perhaps you should consider running a 5-6 week pct

no hCG?

my last cycle was about an 18 weeker… i stopped tren at week 16… no HCG, my recovery was fine so it seems now… was about a week period where i felt shitty but im back to normal now. just weaker, lol

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no hCG?[/quote]

never used it no…

there was a period where my balls had shrunk and my “emissions” were quite watery, but now my balls are back so are my emissions…

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if im somehow still fertile. I might have to go get that tested lol…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no hCG?[/quote]

never used it no…

there was a period where my balls had shrunk and my “emissions” were quite watery, but now my balls are back so are my emissions…

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if im somehow still fertile. I might have to go get that tested lol…[/quote]

hahahahah “emissions” lmao.

and no unfortunately I cannot get my hands on any legit HCG or else I would deff incorporate that bro…

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no hCG?[/quote]

never used it no…

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if im somehow still fertile. I might have to go get that tested lol…[/quote]

Your on TRT correct?

So you blast/cruise with no hcg?

I heard hcg is a game changer and you keep your gains in recovery and pct much better from keeping that nut size healthy. does it make that much a diff? wish I had some ;(

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no hCG?[/quote]

never used it no…

yes

Your on TRT correct?

So you blast/cruise with no hcg?[/quote]

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no hCG?[/quote]

never used it no…

yes

Your on TRT correct?

So you blast/cruise with no hcg?[/quote]
[/quote]

How long have you been on TRT?