T Nation

Evolution Museum Exhibit Under Fire

Some even sadder news; The US is 2nd, behind Turkey:

www.evolutionpages.com/blog/2006/08/only-turkey-lower-than-usa-in.html

Come on, USA, are you going to let Turkey be more backwards and retarded than you?

Just one country left and you can get to work on beating all the third world countries in ignorance.

You can do it! USA! USA! USA!

It just amuse me that people get so heated when you say you beleive in evolution I have people in my job who wanted to fight me about it. On a side note the Boston Herald had a good little article about how people want to believe in a higher power it was really good and I’m too tired hung over and lazy to look for the link.

What a thread. I know for sure that the story of creation in the Bible is similar to the one in the Quran, therefore I will say with ease that if you study the religions carefully, and also are a scientist, you will discover that the theories of Darwinism, Big Bang theory, Dark Energy, Intermolecular-theory, Scientific creation theory (RNA theory), even the structure of DNA and string theory don’t disprove or debunk religion. They go hand in hand. Does anyone on this board make educated posts anymore?

And its not just those, every single theory, discovery in science that just amplifies the complexity of the structure of our universe and our earth just verifies the fact that somehow creation has to be at work.

I know for certain that Crick said something along those lines after he and Watson discovered the structure of DNA (well discovered is a funny word for the pair lol).

I’ve noticed it in muslims and christians… both just openly attack evolution theory without bothering to understand it. Ignorance is always the easy way out…

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
What a thread. I know for sure that the story of creation in the Bible is similar to the one in the Quran, therefore I will say with ease that if you study the religions carefully, and also are a scientist, you will discover that the theories of Darwinism, Big Bang theory, Dark Energy, Intermolecular-theory, Scientific creation theory (RNA theory), even the structure of DNA and string theory don’t disprove or debunk religion. They go hand in hand. Does anyone on this board make educated posts anymore?

And its not just those, every single theory, discovery in science that just amplifies the complexity of the structure of our universe and our earth just verifies the fact that somehow creation has to be at work.

I know for certain that Crick said something along those lines after he and Watson discovered the structure of DNA (well discovered is a funny word for the pair lol).

I’ve noticed it in muslims and christians… both just openly attack evolution theory without bothering to understand it. Ignorance is always the easy way out…[/quote]

I personally agree with that viewpoint. The debates on this forum don’t get very far when it hinges on “yes it is/no it isn’t”.

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:

I’ve noticed it in muslims and christians… both just openly attack evolution theory without bothering to understand it. Ignorance is always the easy way out…[/quote]

Great post.