Everyones An Expert (Vent Time)

I can see it now…it will be like “Animal House”…instead of you will report to my quarters at O 9hundered hours every morning…and without your pledge PIN!!!..it would change too you will report to the gym at 09hundred hours without your BFL book. lol when i was in college, before i joined a regular frat…i know i know most frat guys fucking are tools…i know most of my brothers were…lazy…and i hate lazy people…anyways i regress…it would be cool to have like a t-mag fratnerity/training site/school…people like the late Dan Duchaine covering the steroids topic…then at noon we go and listen to Strength Coaches like Davies and Poliquin Preach their message…then we have classes were we experiment with new exercises/reps/tempo/etc…we have meals every 3-4 hours…and it is quiet so we can sleep at night and grow and recover…that would be a dream come true…especially if the government paid for all of it ha…no no we must save the governments funds to pay for fucking well-fare so lazy fucks who do not know how to use birth control can have tons and tons of future lazy fucks and drain our society…once again i regress…i do believe there are good and bad points to our government…once again regress…anyways this all would be great man…glad that i have meet you on here…one last note…would love to yell at people…but would get fired quickly…and then i couldnt help people…maybe one day when i have steady income coming in i can be selective of my clients till then guess i will deal with BFL/Richard Fagtabulous Simmons/and Tony am I gay and on crack gazelle. Look forward to more post from you(Ouster) and others peace.

yes i do agree with u 100 percent…anyway u gotta have some balance in life and friends get so much disinformation from the BIG GUY in the gym or just some uneducated trainers geez gimme a break…