Everyone Must Watch This

[quote]Schlenkatank wrote:
Do we really need to bring our country back 60 years to the days when we prosecuted members of our society suspected for the crime of communism?

I won’t take the time to address this one. This has all the markings of grade A propaganda.[/quote]

What was wrong with it back then? Many were communists. Many were spying.

Do we really need to bring our country back 60 years to the days when we prosecuted members of our society suspected for the crime of communism?

I won’t take the time to address this one. This has all the markings of grade A propaganda.[/quote]

by Saul Alinsky own hand in the Rule for Radicals, he states that McCarthy was very successful in rooting out his brethren communist in government.

I think Beck points out very valid and relevant things going on right now, and rather than scoff at what he says, people should be more appalled that it is happening. It is not about his reasons for saying his stuff, but that he has a reason to.

Libs are just pissed that they thought only THEY were the ones who protested. I mean, Conservatives NEVER protest, they just sat in a room with their foil hats and secret handshakes. The truth of the matter is is that the American people are awake, and are not staying silent anymore. People aren’t just going to sit around (while many would like us to), and watch the systematic dismantling of our country. This is something I saw coming from years back, where people were just tired of the same old shit. People finally took the “Not In My Back Yard” mentality and took to the streets, and its a good thing.

The people need to be watchful over our government, because they try to bullshit us little by little. When we are not looking.

Look at what is happening in California. For those who don’t know, last may we voted down a tax increase and guess what happened. The State Franchise Tax Board adjusted the income brackets, so you now get put into a higher tax bracket for making the same or even less money than you did. If that ain’t some raw shit I don’t know what is.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:

I won’t take the time to address this one. This has all the markings of grade A propaganda.

What was wrong with it back then? Many were communists. Many were spying.[/quote]

Yes, but many thousands weren’t and were subjected to cruelty and the loss of their job and dignity. The era is definitely not looked back upon with appreciation.

The basis of Mccarthyism is in fear which always leads to false accusations and propaganda. This article was completely speculative, jumped to wild conclusions, and was heavily biased. If Fox news had an intelligent democratic correspondent there would be a proper explanation of the mans speech.

By the way, if the OP is so scared about this speech, why doesn’t he ask someone like myself to help explain the words of the Green Jobs Organizer? I would gladly relieve him of his unfounded anxiety.

[quote]koffea wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:

I won’t take the time to address this one. This has all the markings of grade A propaganda.

by Saul Alinsky own hand in the Rule for Radicals, he states that McCarthy was very successful in rooting out his brethren communist in government.[/quote]

He also violated scores of citizens rights and humiliated many innocent people.

Please do.

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
By the way, if the OP is so scared about this speech, why doesn’t he ask someone like myself to help explain the words of the Green Jobs Organizer? I would gladly relieve him of his unfounded anxiety.

Please do.[/quote]

Agreed please tell me how he didn’t say what he just said? I could also bring more info to the table about this guy if I really wanted too. We(the American people) have found a few Marxist close to the president.

Screw it, I will give you just a bit more.

Would you like me to bring up him being a 9/11 truther?

Glen beck has SHIT for a brain. I listened to half of it, he is so uninformed, UN thought provoking, I do not understand how any one could think he was even of average intelligence. He is a true troll.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Glen beck has SHIT for a brain. I listened to half of it, he is so uninformed, UN thought provoking, I do not understand how any one could think he was even of average intelligence. He is a true troll. [/quote]

You attack the man not the facts, that’s very interesting.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Glen beck has SHIT for a brain. I listened to half of it, he is so uninformed, UN thought provoking, I do not understand how any one could think he was even of average intelligence. He is a true troll. [/quote]

Dude with all due respect, he has alot of his info backed by either video or written documentation. What he had with Van Jones today was pretty disturbing, and he had it on video. I try to avoid conspiracy type of thinking, but you cannot deny verified truth.

[quote]John S. wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Glen beck has SHIT for a brain. I listened to half of it, he is so uninformed, UN thought provoking, I do not understand how any one could think he was even of average intelligence. He is a true troll.

You attack the man not the facts, that’s very interesting.[/quote]

Not really, it’s very common on this site. I’ll try to do a good job explaining the first post in a bit, it may take a while.

<<< Not really, it’s very common on this site. I’ll try to do a good job explaining the first post in a bit, it may take a while.[/quote]

Is there any possible piece of evidence that could ever convince you that Barack Obama and his crew hate this nation and are hell bent on “remaking” it, in his own words, in the image of the their communist bookworm vision? Anything at all? Or do you share that vision as well? All this crap with Glen Beck and czars, blah blah blah is no shock to me. I was predicting a year ago right here that this is exactly what we’d see if this public enemy were to succeed in getting himself into office.

John S. wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Not really, it’s very common on this site. I’ll try to do a good job explaining the first post in a bit, it may take a while.[/quote]

Please do, but please don’t hesitate to tell me what he was saying in the last video I posted.

I still havent seen any proof that Glenn Beck is racist…

The story of the man who thought he was dead.

There once was a man who began declaring to his friends and family his belief that he had died. The concerned man’s loved ones took him to see a therapist who upon conversing with the man devised a plan whereby he would prove to the man that at least one undeniably exclusive characteristic of corpses was not true of him hence disabusing him of the absurd notion that he was himself dead.

He took the man to the morgue where with the cooperation of the personnel and a dozen permanently horizontal residents it was demonstrated beyond dispute that regardless of what instrument or where it was used, dead people do not bleed. "See that Lemuel he doesn’t bleed either, or him or her or… YES YES man I got it, the dead don’t bleed. The crafty therapist quickly pulls out a pin and sticks Lemuel in the arm and steps back as the blood flows.

Shocked and dismayed glowering at his arm Lemuel exclaims… GOOD GOD!!! DEAD MEN BLEED AFTER ALL!!!

[quote]jawara wrote:
I still havent seen any proof that Glenn Beck is racist…[/quote]

He’s a white guy not supportive of Obama. Proof enough.

On a serious note, I’d really like to see someone take on the tape, and not Beck.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:
John S. wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Not really, it’s very common on this site. I’ll try to do a good job explaining the first post in a bit, it may take a while.

Please do, but please don’t hesitate to tell me what he was saying in the last video I posted.
[/quote]

I don’t have the time to make a good post until sunday. Maybe someone who knows a little bit about the type of “reform” the speaker is referring to can argue for a while (you did notice he never explicitly said what the reforms were). He’s mainly talking about energy and agriculture reform and the opportunities we have as a society to right the wrongs in our failing energy sources, despicable food industry, and how this inter plays with ethnicity. The analogy he used was explaining that simply adding renewable energy (solar panel) to these failing systems still leaves us with a bad system. There are a lot of industries particularly dealing with food that are currently on a path destined for
failure.

The fact that Beck didn’t acknowledge that perspective was nothing short of shameful.

<<< The fact that Beck didn’t acknowledge that perspective was nothing short of shameful.[/quote]

The fact that you somehow found that perspective there is nothing short of mystifying.

How is there even a debate on that last video I posted?