Everyone Look! T-Nation Seminar?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Christine wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Renton wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Renton wrote:
I’m up for it. Can anybody put me up for a few nights? (Renton trying to stay over there on the cheap)

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/stay_at_chez_say

Sorted.

OG - I’ll fly to San Diego and we’ll drive there together. I’ve no idea how long it’ll take but it sure will be fun.

I should probably drive… unless you start practicing on the right side of the road now.

Maybe we could rent a big ole car and just pick up folks on the way that want to go to the seminar.

that and we could stop and take naked pics at each state line

You’ll have to make a stop in Oregon to pick me up.

Then Wisconsin to get me.

[/quote]

We’ll have to rent one of those super stretch land yachts and just collect folks along the way

I can get us a deal on a stretch Hummer…? Of course, since you’d be in Oregon getting Mitzi, then Spokane isn’t far off…

I’m interested!

Just got my passport pix done, too! So overseas will soon be an option ~ argh! ;o)

Hey everyone, if you could PM all your buddies on your T-Page directing them to this thread I would appreciate it.

The more people that know and become interested I have found that more people tend to want to come and would be willing to travel from further away.

Would be nice to meet some of you all anyways :wink: (some)

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Brownie points for whoever thought this up. [/quote]

As in like, the OP? :slight_smile:

Yes, brownie points. The special kind of brownies.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Brownie points for whoever thought this up.

As in like, the OP? :slight_smile:

Yes, brownie points. The special kind of brownies.

[/quote]

lol, yeah I thought that was a weird statement. I like brownies, they don’t even have to be special, chocolate is good enough for me :smiley:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Christine wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Renton wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Renton wrote:
I’m up for it. Can anybody put me up for a few nights? (Renton trying to stay over there on the cheap)

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/stay_at_chez_say

Sorted.

OG - I’ll fly to San Diego and we’ll drive there together. I’ve no idea how long it’ll take but it sure will be fun.

I should probably drive… unless you start practicing on the right side of the road now.

Maybe we could rent a big ole car and just pick up folks on the way that want to go to the seminar.

That would be crazy loads of fun… I love a road trip

[/quote]

Well on the way up to Oregon, you might as well stop and pick me up.

ive got a free plane ticket that i can burn, or i can just drive. id deffinately be down to meet the T-Men and ladies. unless there is an age minimum, in which case i will probably fall short.

Sounds like a great idea! I can drive people from Ohio:)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Christine wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Renton wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Renton wrote:

Sorted.

That would be crazy loads of fun… I love a road trip

Well on the way up to Oregon, you might as well stop and pick me up.[/quote]

Yep, maybe we can rent a school bus or an RV, or a cattle car and just take everyone!

Have a whole concert bus with all the cool stuff in it

Dylan, the only restriction would be if we went out to a bar later during the night, but I have a huge house that we could hang out at or we could do a bar/restaurant thing.

Typically speaking for a 3 day event in the fitness industry it can range from $100-300 per person depending on the event and quality of presenters. I’d hope to keep it as low as possible to entice more people, but realize that a 3 day event would carry a decent price tag considering the need for 3 presenters and lodging/travel for them.

I am in Denver… I’d certainly consider it… hopefully the Biosig as a tool will add to my current business and would help me pay for the trip :slight_smile:

I’m in see as how it couldn’t be more than 30 mins from me.

I’m willing to go, but there had better be chicks. I don’t want to take a bus just to see a Dude who poses with water guns.

Be nice to the chicks… they will be nice to you…

Hopefully I can attend, Wolley Bollie!

I would be there!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Then Wisconsin to get me.

[/quote]

Well, if people are already driving through Wisconsin, might all swing through Milwaukee.

couldn’t vendors offset some of the cost? Home gym equipment retailers. Clothing line retailers. Hell even a cosmetic surgery booth.

Hell, I’m game. I just made mention of something like this in the SAMA forum. I’d definitely be there.

If you do it make sure it’s recorded xD you could release a DVD or something…
For all of us outside of the U.S that wouldn’t be able to make it…