Everyone Jumped the Fence

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
lucasa wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
For the last 8 years, I’ve seen the left accuse the right of conspiracy theories, of violations of human rights, of smearing the constitution, of being similar to Hitler.

And all the while, everyone on the right basically said ‘Deal with it’. Support the president, Bush is elect. Revolution is for 15 year olds in their mom’s basement. Conspiracy theories are for tin foil enthusiasts. Hitler comparisons are for devolved chimps.

And now, suddenly, in one single day, everyone’s done a complete flip flop.

In Obama’s FIRST WEEK, I can’t cound the number of posts I’ve seen from right wingers encouraging revolution, civil war, conspiracy theories, comparisons to Hitler, accusations of infringing upon civil rights, threats against the left.

Really, it’s hilarious. How’s it feel to be on the other side now? LoL.

At least those on the left were basing arguments off of years of Bush’s train wreck presidency, YOU GUYS COULDN’T EVEN WAIT A FUCKING WEEK. Obama JUST got inaugurated. You people have no intention of giving Obama a chance or seeing what he does. Bush tortured, illegally wire tapped, fucked the 4th amendment, detained with no charges, none of you gave a flying fuck.

Terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, anything can be sacrificed in the name of terrorism! When the fuck did rights or the constitution become important to you people?

It’s just amazing watching a presidency trample on civil liberties and the rule of law for 8 years and you all sat by with nothing to say. And now, a new liberal face takes the oath of office AND YOU PEOPLE SHIT A FUCKING BOULDER. ONE WEEK and you people are talking about revolution. Bwahahahahahha.

Seriously though, don’t start a revolt or civil war, you’ll get your ass handed to you.

Which conservatives are you talking about? I don’t think even the looniest of them (coughHHcough) has likened our new BDFL to Hitler. Maybe one or two heated discussions about policy decisions, but I have yet to see anything like ‘Barack Osama’ thrown around like ‘Bushitler’ was.

Please show provide quotes or links so that we may shame those individuals for leveling undue attacks at the POTUS.

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” -H. L. Mencken

You’ll find a lot of gems in these threads…
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/the_pledge

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/what_do_we_do_when_it_all_becomes_too_much[/quote]

Thanks for those links, the second was pure comedy gold.