What the Hell?!

Everyday is a Leg Day :)))

[quote]csulli wrote:

That’s not raw, he’s using straps.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

That’s not raw, he’s using straps.[/quote]

lulz

The dude with the Calvin Klein underwear sign is just ridiculous. His legs are about as thick as the chick standing in front of him, haha.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The dude with the Calvin Klein underwear sign is just ridiculous. His legs are about as thick as the chick standing in front of him, haha.[/quote]

The guy partially obscured in the back left is balanced though.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:
What the Hell?! [/quote]

Holy shit. I’ve seen better leg development at a Florida 90 and up Shuffleboard tourney…

[quote]SKELAC wrote:
Dorks![/quote]

The dude on the for right is a big dude

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The dude with the Calvin Klein underwear sign is just ridiculous. His legs are about as thick as the chick standing in front of him, haha.[/quote]

Yeah, that was the one that looked the worst to me too…almost like they’d begun to wither away like he had both legs in a cast or something.

Thanks for this thread :slight_smile:

I laughed hard.

I can’t remember exact details, but there’s a story behind the first picture. I think the guy was in the military and lost one or both of his legs, and that picture is a Halloween costume or joke of some sort. It’s not the first time someone has posted it on this site as part of the exact same train of ‘lol people don’t train legs’ pictures.

[quote]red04 wrote:
I can’t remember exact details, but there’s a story behind the first picture. I think the guy was in the military and lost one or both of his legs, and that picture is a Halloween costume or joke of some sort. It’s not the first time someone has posted it on this site as part of the exact same train of ‘lol people don’t train legs’ pictures.[/quote]
Oh shit… Yeah I remember that now from the last “upper body only” thread.

[quote]red04 wrote:
I can’t remember exact details, but there’s a story behind the first picture. I think the guy was in the military and lost one or both of his legs, and that picture is a Halloween costume or joke of some sort. It’s not the first time someone has posted it on this site as part of the exact same train of ‘lol people don’t train legs’ pictures.[/quote]

Party Pooper. This is for lulz.