Everybody Seems to Think I'm Juicing

It seems that I’ve just begun to reach that point where more and more people are starting to think I juice. The first few times were sorta flattering, I guess, but now I’m starting to get snarky comments and shit that makes me want to rip heads off (which would undoubtedly cause more talk, I’m sure). I’m starting to seriously understand the prevailing attitude of “if everyone’s going to give me shit for it anyway, I may as well…”

The way I see it, people seem to believe that anything they haven’t been able to achieve naturally can’t be done. So undoubtedly as my training progresses, it’s going to get worse. I’m sure there are a ton of natties on here with far superior genes, knowledge, and time spent in the gym who have had to deal with this for a long time. I’m just curious to know what do you do about it?

Seems like you have a case of being a little bitch. I’m prescribing you a heavy dose of man THE FUCK up

Send the guys with the “snarky” comments a cup filled with your finest piss. Tell them to go ahead and test it.

Kidding, but my point stands, you gotta keep this “ghost” attitude by which whatever someone says, you let it go straight through you. If anything, see it like this, they are most likely jealous of your progression. Things like this shouldn’t bother you one bit. Remember, the progression in the gym is a physical and mental battle. If words/comments are TOO much for you, then don’t go. Take the anger out on those weights and lift like you never lifted before.

Seriously, man up pal.

Try the actual PED forums on here rather than the beginners section for advice on that one!

People dare to talk to you in the gym? If so you don’t look intimidating enough! It might be time to go Warren style.

Also that would be the most retarded reason to start juicing.

ps: If I would really bother with all the stupidity I see and hear in and outside the gym, I would have committed multiple felonies by now.

erm, how old are you and your disparaging doubters?

It really depends on the people casting dispersions and their experience. I had an old gf about 10 years ago who thought I was huge, and must be on ‘something’. Then she met an old friend of mind who was a National level NPC competitor. She quickly stopped questioning me about juicing -lol.

When people have no clue about what steroids are capable of, it’s pointless to argue with them. It’s an abstract concept. People who’ve seen my contest pics assume I’m roided out of my mind. Even when I tell them how little I weighed at a certain contest, they have nothing real to relate it to. Take it as a compliment. Sure it’s a slightly backhanded one, but it is what it is.

S

Post a pic…I’ll bet they are being facetious.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Post a pic…I’ll bet they are being facetious. [/quote]

You are sooo wrong. He recently squatted 2x275lbs.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength/race_to_315_squatdeadlift?id=4964616&pageNo=20

Do they also ask where you find jeans that fit?

I knew from how he wrote that post that he was juicing.

This is all just a cover.

OP, where did you buy your juicer at? Been trying to find a good one at a good price.

[quote]Mateus wrote:
OP, where did you buy your juicer at? Been trying to find a good one at a good price.[/quote]

Hehe

This thread makes me think of when I was 18, and had just started taking lifting pretty seriously for a bit; I weighed a not-very-lean 175-180, and my friend told me I looked good now, but any bigger would be “Too big”. I could ask that friend what they think now(20-25 lbs heavier, 5 years later, and a lot leaner/stronger), and I know I’d get the same response haha.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
This thread makes me think of when I was 18, and had just started taking lifting pretty seriously for a bit; I weighed a not-very-lean 175-180, and my friend told me I looked good now, but any bigger would be “Too big”. I could ask that friend what they think now(20-25 lbs heavier, 5 years later, and a lot leaner/stronger), and I know I’d get the same response haha.[/quote]

Ok, let’s turn this into a little roid story thread.

The other day in the gym I engaged in the usual friendly banter with this ex-BBer champ (he was close to becoming a pro - think monster BBer - still is big). I tried to convince him that my PLing numbers aren’t as shitty as he said they were, since I never juiced. Apparently he thought I was using something at some point. But when he finally understood it (there is a slight language barrier), he paused, looked at me and said: well, then you are a PUSSY (for not using). haha I thought that was funny.

“omg browndisaster ur perfect don’t get any bigger you’ll be too big!!!” - girls to 175 lb browndisaster, then multiple times again when I reach ~185, 195, 205, and 215.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
“omg browndisaster ur perfect don’t get any bigger you’ll be too big!!!” - girls to 175 lb browndisaster, then multiple times again when I reach ~185, 195, 205, and 215.[/quote]

I have heard that at every body weight…except over 285. Apparently a few did think that was “too big”.

hahaha well I’m sure you get accused of the roids all the time. I’d take it as a good thing; there’s no way I want to look like the guy who obviously doesn’t use steroids