Everybody Loves Jared

[quote]conorh wrote:
I just don’t like Jared.

I wish he would at least look like a guy that’s concerned about his fitness and the way he looks. Especially if he’s going to make a living appealing to America’s vanity.

Lastly, I’m no proponent of excessive male grooming, but damn, he needs to do something with those eyebrows too.[/quote]

Let’s face it, he’s ugly.

Reminds me of the OLD saying, “If my dog had a face like his, I’d shave it’s ass and make it walk backwards.”

I used to just think Jared was annoying, but then I saw “Supersize Me”. There was a section in there where they showed Jared at a Subway health seminar or something at a high school. After the seminar, a rather large girl came up and asked him for some weight loss tips. She told him she couldn’t afford to eat Subway everyday. He essentially told her to save up her money for sandwiches.

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
Just when I thought I could get away from this skinny fat spongey body[/quote]

OMG, this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read!

Anyone else with me on this? I’m still convinced that Jared had Gastric Bypass surgery to lose the weight. I’m so sure.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
I used to just think Jared was annoying, but then I saw “Supersize Me”. There was a section in there where they showed Jared at a Subway health seminar or something at a high school. After the seminar, a rather large girl came up and asked him for some weight loss tips. She told him she couldn’t afford to eat Subway everyday. He essentially told her to save up her money for sandwiches. [/quote]

There are no words for this!

Anyone else agree with this too: Jared is the new Richard Simmons of our millenium.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
I really think it’s UNFAIR how everyone on this site gives Jared so much shit (in previous threads, not this one). He was fat and he did something about it. Maybe he didn’t do it the T-man way…but that does not mean he did it wrong. So what if he’s not overly-muscular and doesn’t belong in a bodybuilding contest…he did more than 99% of the fat people in this world and that was he acknowledged he had a problem and did something about it. [/quote]

I agree with this.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1126336370388.Jared.gif

Everybody loves Jared…

Dude, that cheeseburger posted above looked good…it’s making me pretty hungry in fact.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:
I really think it’s UNFAIR how everyone on this site gives Jared so much shit (in previous threads, not this one). He was fat and he did something about it. Maybe he didn’t do it the T-man way…but that does not mean he did it wrong. So what if he’s not overly-muscular and doesn’t belong in a bodybuilding contest…he did more than 99% of the fat people in this world and that was he acknowledged he had a problem and did something about it.

I agree with this.

[/quote]

I still don’t get the 2000 calorie total on the burger he is talking about though…very fuzzy math to me…

[quote]pookie wrote:
Like, love or hate Jared, Subway’s marketing rocks.[/quote]

HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!
Jared is still a fat fuck!!!

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
pookie wrote:
Like, love or hate Jared, Subway’s marketing rocks.

Jared is still a fat fuck!!![/quote]

And his voice sounds like it belongs to a wuss!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Anyone else agree with this too: Jared is the new Richard Simmons of our millenium.

[/quote]

Hes not gay enough to be the new Richard Simons.

I’d nominate Tony Little, the guy who brought us the Gazelle. Sure hes big, but the ball cap/ponytial combo is flaming.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

I’d nominate Tony Little, the guy who brought us the Gazelle. Sure hes big, but the ball cap/ponytial combo is flaming.[/quote]

You left out the spandex…which I think went out of bodybuilding in the mid 90’s!

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

I’d nominate Tony Little, the guy who brought us the Gazelle. Sure hes big, but the ball cap/ponytial combo is flaming.

You left out the spandex…which I think went out of bodybuilding in the mid 90’s!
[/quote]

Dude did a Geico insurance commercial totally making fun of himself not too long ago… So, he’s ok in my book even if he is a ponytailed spaz…

“You can do it!!”

GAINER

[quote]PtrDR wrote:

[/quote]

which wasn’t soon enough in my book…

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:
I really think it’s UNFAIR how everyone on this site gives Jared so much shit (in previous threads, not this one). He was fat and he did something about it. Maybe he didn’t do it the T-man way…but that does not mean he did it wrong. So what if he’s not overly-muscular and doesn’t belong in a bodybuilding contest…he did more than 99% of the fat people in this world and that was he acknowledged he had a problem and did something about it.

I agree with this.

[/quote]

Do bad things happen if you agree with Powda or do you just have to spend eternity looking at pictures of his dog? I also agree with this. He did something about it, and now he’s making money because of it.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:

I agree with this.

Do bad things happen if you agree with Powda or do you just have to spend eternity looking at pictures of his dog? I also agree with this. He did something about it, and now he’s making money because of it. [/quote]

I think that Subway was at least at one time, and maybe still is…a known “safe place” for most bodybuilders to grab an easy, quick and healthy meal. To have someone of Jared’s ilk desecrate this once safe dining outlet is repugnant.

According to the chart it has 25,000+ calories :open_mouth:

The subways down here took away romaine lettuce. Grr… Aside from my gripe about the lack of GOOD NUTRITIOUS lettuce, I really like their turkey breast wraps.

I only went to Subway once but I thought it sucked. They give you this HUGE ASS roll and put like 4 tiny pieces of meat in there.
I’ll stick with Deangelo’s or the local deli . . . they’ll make you a REAL sub, steak and cheese overflowing with meat. Hell yeah.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I only went to Subway once but I thought it sucked. They give you this HUGE ASS roll and put like 4 tiny pieces of meat in there.[/quote]

Order a six inch sub on wheat with ‘double meat’. It’s only an extra $1 and you get twice the protein / dead animal flavor. Beats the heck out of getting 80% of your calories from the bun.