Everybody, How Do You Train?

haha i was waitin for someone to do this

[quote]stringer wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
stringer wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Don’t be angry you’ve been here 3 days and everyone is already tired of your crap.

what “crap”

-i made 2 threads about 2 of the strongest guys on this board asking for advice not “calling them out”

-called out ct. rockula cos hes says multiple lies in just about every forum.

-made a semi serious thread about tribunaldude because establised members of this board such as Livefromthe781 and MANY others called him nothing short of a total liar and d-bag keyboard warrior even though he actually seems extremely knowledgeable and educated about training.

-ALL MY OTHER POSTS HAVE BEEN HELPFUL. you seem completely obsessed with me so no doubt you have read through all my posts 10x already and you know im not being a troll.
[/quote]

It’s June 3rd. You signed up 3 days ago. You have 73 posts already… You cannot possibly have made 70 helpful posts in 3 days.

Lol @ Sick Rick.

“Saw your username”

“Saw avatar”

“Hmm, I’m preeetty sure I know that guy”

"Oh shit, the gorilla is gone!

I miss the gorilla mate :frowning:

[quote]stringer wrote:
-made a semi serious thread about tribunaldude because established members of this board such as Livefromthe781 and MANY others called him nothing short of a total liar and d-bag keyboard warrior [/quote]

Thats the strongest (circumstantial) evidence imo that this tribunaldude is a lying douchebag.

[quote]even though he actually seems extremely knowledgeable and educated about training .
[/quote]

In my experience, thats a dead giveaway of a complete d-bag/troll/liar.

stringer, you have been voted off the island, please leave immediately

(fuck i hate survivor)

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

even though he actually seems extremely knowledgeable and educated about training .

[/quote]

so you are admitting it then?

established, well respected, articulate and intelligent board member Livefromthe781 was right about you all along.

he might hide behind the veneer of being an ignorant, obnoxious moron but it was actually a cunning ruse to smoke you out as the fraud you are!

I like how stringer has been here for about 4 days and has already racked up about 120 posts…whore.

[quote]stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

even though he actually seems extremely knowledgeable and educated about training .

established, well respected, articulate and intelligent board member Livefromthe781 was right about you all along.

he might hide behind the veneer of being an ignorant, obnoxious moron but it was actually a cunning ruse to smoke you out as the fraud you are!
[/quote]

Hey, TD’s THE SHIT!!

He’s one of the most well rounded smart assess on this site and I can respect that.

You guys take him way too seriously.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
I like how stringer has been here for about 4 days and has already racked up about 120 posts…whore.[/quote]

i like how your avatar matches your personality- dickhead.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

Hey, TD’s THE SHIT!!

He’s one of the most well rounded smart assess on this site and I can respect that.

You guys take him way too seriously.[/quote]

some of the people here have the reading comprehension of children.

cant you read? im clearly joking

[quote]stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

[/quote]

Your slip is showing here.

This game is fun.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

This game is fun.[/quote]

lol what “slip” is that detective columbo?

[quote]stringer wrote:
imhungry wrote:
stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

Hey, TD’s THE SHIT!!

You guys take him way too seriously.

some of the people here have the reading comprehension of children.

cant you read? im clearly joking
[/quote]

Oh, stop your whining.

[quote]stringer wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
stringer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

This game is fun.

lol what “slip” is that detective columbo?
[/quote]

ha ha… Good stuff… I’m just being a dick.

[quote]stringer wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
I like how stringer has been here for about 4 days and has already racked up about 120 posts…whore.

i like how your avatar matches your personality- dickhead.

[/quote]

Dont take life too seriously buddy. It was a joke.

I am so glad I don’t caught up in this shit. What can you say about FNG’s.

Allow me to get this thread back on topic.

On monday morning I wake up at 5AM, I go out to my garage gym and walk over to the straight bar. I load about 80 lbs on it and do 3 1/2 quarter ROM bicep curls. I rest for 3 minutes and do another set this time with 82 Lbs on the bar, only this time I 4 1/4 reps, but I make sure to add in a significant hip thrust during the curls.

If you don’t your not going to be translating your strength into real world strength so you will just be puffy and unfenctional. After another 5 minutes of rest, I go over to my bowflex and do full ROM bicep curls with 25 Lbs for 80 reps. This really gets the pump going and my Gunz look huge after this. My bowflex rods are weakening with age, so it might really only be like 22.72 Lbs of resistance, but it still works OK.

After a 30 minute nap followed by a nutrigrain bar, I resume my weight training with Tricep pushdowns. I use a real lot of weight on this excercise, sometimes as much as 100 lbs. But to get the full areobic effect, you have to use a good foward bend with every rep, I use it sort of like a reverse row, pumping my arms up and getting some really good ab work all in one motion.

Chest is next, BRB gotta go do 27.3 crunches on a 12% decline. (friday is Abz day)

V

Since last years tendinitis… very carefully.

IM HUNGRY- you sound like arnold- “oh, stop your whining!”

as for you COUNTING BEANS and RHINO JOCKEY.

Guys, where do i start? i didnt get that you were joking and for that im really sorry. Rhino Jockey, whether you were joking or not the words struck a chord, as i am also feeling like a whore with so many posts so soon. And i chuckle to myself every time i see your avatar, its so cool. Counting Beans, i hope that if thats your hand in the x-ray that everything is ok and nothing got broken up too bad. if you ever need any help just PM me.

I would like to initiate an e-group hug with all three of you and say that im sorry for not getting your jokes first time around. if you guys ever need anyone to talk to about anything feel free to PM me.

[quote]stringer wrote:
IM HUNGRY- you sound like arnold- “oh, stop your whining!”

as for you COUNTING BEANS and RHINO JOCKEY.

Guys, where do i start? i didnt get that you were joking and for that im really sorry. Rhino Jockey, whether you were joking or not the words struck a chord, as i am also feeling like a whore with so many posts so soon. And i chuckle to myself every time i see your avatar, its so cool. Counting Beans, i hope that if thats your hand in the x-ray that everything is ok and nothing got broken up too bad. if you ever need any help just PM me.

I would like to initiate an e-group hug with all three of you and say that im sorry for not getting your jokes first time around. if you guys ever need anyone to talk to about anything feel free to PM me.[/quote]

what a fag, stop being a doucher, ya … Doucher…

V