Everclear Drink Mixin'

I’m heading back to Sacramento in a couple weeks and supposed to bring some Everclear (190 proof) back for me and my buddy. It’s illegal in California and he’s real excited about it, as any one in this situation would be lol. I’ve read a lot of recipes online but most require a lot of stuff, inluding other alcohol to mix but neither of us are 21 or particularly rich so we’re trying to keep mix components simple and easy to pick up anywhere. I’ve heard grape Kool-Aid mix is good with it, and orange juice sounds intriguing to me, as does the gatorade and redbull mix. I’m wondering if anyone around here has anything particular in mind to make a a really good drink mix. Descriptions of taste would help also, even though I’m sure ass or gas would be in the description because of the 190 proof. Help a brotha out people.

from experience, there is no taste just burning. The reason why it mixes well with a lot mixes is that when you dilute it, it doesn’t have any taste.
You could make jungle juice, always a crowd favorite. Get varying fruit juices, cut up some fruit and add some 7-up or sprite.

Or you could man up, light them on fire and take shots. That always makes for an interesting time.

if your not 21 and say u are worried about buying other alcohol…then how did you get Everclear in first place?

Pay some homeless guy (or whoever you got to get you the alcohol in the first place) to buy you some more.

The only real reason to use Everclear is to make Jungle Juice (google it, ever college has there own reciepe). It makes gallons of stuff and its for parties. Its for GIRLS ONLY to drink (or else your a faggy pussy). And they drink it cause they hate beer, and it gets them drunker faster so sleazeball college guys can take advantage

You cant drink Everclear by itself…you will go blind ahhaah…but not seriously, its really gross so dont do it

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
Its for GIRLS ONLY to drink (or else your a faggy pussy). [/quote]

I’m glad some one pointed this out. Everclear is like the poor college guys Rohypnol.

Ahhh, jungle juice. Good times.

Sprite, everclear, and hawaiian punch is all you really need, but it will be better if you add some real fruit juices and cut up some fruit for it.

The best mix I’ve ever made with everclear:

Take a 2L of mountain dew, pour out 1 cup of it, replace that cup of dew with everclear, add in a packet of lime koolaid, and shake.

It’s called antifreeze, and it’s delicious. (particularly after you’ve had a glass of it already)

got one for ya. Get a big fuckin thing of apple juice. like gallon or gallon and a half. dump out enough so that you can pour the whole bottle of everclear in it. get 4-5 cinnamon sticks and put them in the bottle shake it a little bit and let it sit for 3-4 days. its a simple version of “apple pie” its damn good.

EDIT:Turfs Eye View: Apple Pie Everclear Drink (Official Recipie)

This isn’t for Everclear so sorry for the slight hijack…but you can consider this for the next time you need to make a communal punch for a lot of people and you don’t have Everclear.

It’s called “The Force.” I’m sure there are varying recipes and I’m sure I’m not the only one to have ever made it. But here’s mine:

• Handle of cheap vodka
  • Case of beer
  • 1-2 containers of Country Time lemonade mix (the cylindrical tubs)

Mix all the ingredients in whatever you have that is big enough - we always used a 6 gallon gatorade jug. It sounds gross, but but it’s not and boy oh boy does it make tailgates that much better.

Handle of Everclear
Three handles of cheap vodka
Crapload of Sprite
10-15 Kool Aid packets
several pounds of sugar, to taste

Mix in large cooler with a bunch of ice. Drink more than one cup and die.

Here’s a good mix:

Alcohol + a Spike drink.

…It’s pretty tough to screw up that blessed formula.

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
if your not 21 and say u are worried about buying other alcohol…then how did you get Everclear in first place?

Pay some homeless guy (or whoever you got to get you the alcohol in the first place) to buy you some more.
[/quote]

Well I got people all over here that are 21 or over, but not as many in Sacramento, and the ones I have in Sacramento are real flakes. And the Sacramento PD’s really been crackin’ down on the whole “hire a homeless guy” thing. Lot of undercovers. Lot of my buddies been caught lately. I’d normally take a chance but I’m only in town for a short time and don’t wanna mess all that up you know. And buying more alcohol quickly adds up in the $ range. Plus I don’t wanna get shanked by a legit homeless guy.

And to the lit Everclear shots… holy shit, I’m gonna do that. My drinkin’ partner won’t but shit, I’m young and dumb enough to do that.

I meant buy it all in Mississippi and transport it…not buy in Sacramento

To all those punches, you dont wanna add to much sugar. 1/2 pd max. To much sugar + alchol = upset stomaches x 3 = vomit and you dont want a bunch of drunk bitches throwin up all over the place

Fruit in JJ is great. Let the fruit marinate overnight in the alcohol. Then add the punch, tastes the same, but less sugar

I wanna try the force, and have heard of it with adding 2l of Moutain Dew to it, but I’m afraid of it sucking and wasting all that alcohol

[quote]AssClown wrote:
tg2hbk4488 wrote:

And to the lit Everclear shots… holy shit, I’m gonna do that. My drinkin’ partner won’t but shit, I’m young and dumb enough to do that.[/quote]

Don’t, I went to school with a guy that was permenantly disfigured doing this.

i didnt say that…dont light anything higher than like 151, everclear is too flammable to light…

but if you light any drink, you must blow it out right away… it is jus to help infuse flavors. you dont drink it when its lit

Guess your dumbass friend found out the hardway

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
i didnt say that…dont light anything higher than like 151, everclear is too flammable to light…

but if you light any drink, you must blow it out right away… it is jus to help infuse flavors. you dont drink it when its lit

Guess your dumbass friend found out the hardway[/quote]

By “infusing the flavors” you must mean burning off the alcohol.

And he wasn’t a friend, just someone that went to my school.

Well yes, it is generally done in cocktails, mixed with parts of whole ingredients like a fruit zest. It puts the flavor more into the drink than simply throwin it in. It can also be used for entertaining presentation. The basic rule of thumb is, if your arent a professional bartender, don’t do it…

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Here’s a good mix:

Alcohol + a Spike drink.

…It’s pretty tough to screw up that blessed formula.[/quote]

2nd that.

Original + vodka

Quila Lime + tequila

Orange + vanilla absolute

[quote]AssClown wrote:
Plus I don’t wanna get shanked by a legit homeless guy.
[/quote]

This has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve read on here. LOL.

As for drink recipe’s, (not including everclear)…

Vanilla vodka, margarita mix, and Quila Lime Spike is unbeleivable.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
AssClown wrote:
Plus I don’t wanna get shanked by a legit homeless guy.

This has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve read on here. LOL.

As for drink recipe’s, (not including everclear)…

Vanilla vodka, margarita mix, and Quila Lime Spike is unbeleivable.[/quote]

Every professional homeless dude carries a blade. Thanks for all the suggestions. I’m likely only gonna buy the Everclear back here, and maybe sum vodka because it’s in a lot of Everclear recipes. I like experiencing a lot of different ways to do things but the buddy I’ll be drinkin’ with is NOT eclectic in anyway, he just wants one drink and go with it for a night.

I understand his view even if it does get pretty not fun after a while. I’m just looking for one simple, decent tasting mix that somebody can back up from experience.

Take shots, be a man. Or get a big jug, some gatorade mix, and some fruit. Your choice of flavor, type of fruit, etc. Just dump it all together, mix it up and prepare to wake up confused as to what happened the previous night.