Ever See a Fellow T-Nationer?

I saw some guy on I76 in a red pickup with the sticker logo on his window. Other than that, just people I’ve recomended to the site.

I had some freetime on a computer at work and thought I would check my fav website.

As I typed in www.t- the auto complete kicked in. I thought oh someone else here reads T-Nation. When I got onto the site I saw that he hadn’t signed out.

This guy was one of those people whose personality is such that I wanted to repeatedly sock him as hard as I could after my first fifteen minutes of interacting with him at work.

When I saw his screen name I knew why.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
I had some freetime on a computer at work and thought I would check my fav website.

As I typed in www.t- the auto complete kicked in. I thought oh someone else here reads T-Nation. When I got onto the site I saw that he hadn’t signed out.

This guy was one of those people whose personality is such that I wanted to repeatedly sock him as hard as I could after my first fifteen minutes of interacting with him at work.

When I saw his screen name I knew why.[/quote]

Your more than welcome to PM me his name!!! I wanna know who it is!! You should have sent dirty PMs to all the girl on the site!!! That would have been funny.

Or…replied to various threads under his screen name and said really gay stuff!!!

That would have been funny!!!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I saw some guy on I76 in a red pickup with the sticker logo on his window. Other than that, just people I’ve recomended to the site.[/quote]

I have been to two of Staley’s programs , I was also in Donuts back yard last year and was going to look him up

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Your more than welcome to PM me his name!!! I wanna know who it is!! You should have sent dirty PMs to all the girl on the site!!! That would have been funny.[/quote]

Quite the gossiper, eh?

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Your more than welcome to PM me his name!!! I wanna know who it is!! You should have sent dirty PMs to all the girl on the site!!! That would have been funny.

Quite the gossiper, eh?[/quote]

Im not!!! That’s why it would have been so much fun!!!

:slight_smile:

Hey, someone PM’d me yesterday and said they were talking about me in PMs with someone else. Im was like, “WTF? Im a topic of conversation? Im the least interesting person on this entire website!!!”

At least this guy could have done something worth mentioning in someone’s PM. :smiley:

Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:

Quite the gossiper, eh?

Hey, someone PM’d me yesterday and said they were talking about me in PMs with someone else. Im was like, “WTF? Im a topic of conversation? Im the least interesting person on this entire website!!!”

At least this guy could have done something worth mentioning in someone’s PM. :smiley: [/quote]

Oh I disagree! B3 I was talking about you yesterday with someone in PMs! I was saying I was envious of your ability to get along with everyone. I may steal some of your skills yet.

and that I was jealous of your calves.

Never ran into anyone from T-Nation that I know of…though I would love to meet up with someone from here and lift with them just for kicks if they’re in my area of the USA.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

…B3 I was talking about you yesterday with someone in PMs! I was saying I was envious of your ability to get along with everyone…

You’re really no different, are you?
[/quote]

ah Push, see this is the charm that devastates women!

but I notice you are with me that B3’s calves are amazing.

I’ve never randomly met up with anyone, but I have met up with, trained with, and competed against several posters.

I did think about the damage I could do with his account. But I am trying to be a less vindictive person and Karma can be a real bitch. So I did the honorable thing and closed it out. Besides I didn’t want him to know who I am.

Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
As I was leaving he said, “Hey B-3”. I was so embarrassed I ran to my car!!!

B-3, I feel for ya. That’s something I would do, wait until the last second and say something intentionally creepy for the sake of making myself laugh.

Off topic: I went to the bank and after I deposited a check, I told the teller (who I’d never met before, I just knew her name) to tell her boyfriend (a good friend of mine) that I said hi. She was so freaked out, but I thoroughly enjoyed it…and now we’re friends (or good acquaintances, something like that).

I was more embarrassed because he knows about my MAN LOVE comments and all the other dorky perverted things I say to all you boys!! In jest of course… But trust me…T-Nation is NOT a website I want my mom and sister to come on. My brothers will get on here every once in a blue moon and I tell them they are not allowed to look at SAMA!!! LOL

Being in SAMA is kinda like going to a sex club and seeing your boss. You may be doing and saying all kinds of freaky stuff but you dont want anyone you know to hear or see you do it!! Ya know???
[/quote]

thats funny. you should have screamed “stick in the pooper”

Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:

Being in SAMA is kinda like going to a sex club and seeing your boss. You may be doing and saying all kinds of freaky stuff but you dont want anyone you know to hear or see you do it!! Ya know???
[/quote]

but what if it’s your boss who’s acting inappropriate and offers you to pay a private lap dance?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:

but what if it’s your boss who’s acting inappropriate and offers you to pay a private lap dance? [/quote]

ah whose boss hasn’t done that!

There is a trainer at the gym I go to who reads the articles here daily, but dosen’t post any. He’s the only person I’ve ever met that had previous knowledge of the site. It was funny when I met him, cause he was using kettleballs and I just walked up and said “you ever on T-Nation?” he’s like, “oh yeah, all the time!” Now we shoot the shit about the articles daily.

i had a weird situation

I have posted over at the Brotherhod of Iron for over a year now, and about 6 months in, i figured out that one of the other regulars was somebody that i went to high school, a school of only about 200 in Illinois.

Even weirder, i figured it out because i had PM’d him about buying some supplements off him because it turned out we had both moved to Ohio, and we were only about 40 miles away from each other.

Now when we’re back home in Illinois to see family, weve lifted together a few times.

Small world eh ?

yeah, but not in a good way. i think it was one of the “two weeks of perfect pushup and tren x-treme!!!1” crowd who posts in rate my physique.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:

Quite the gossiper, eh?

At least this guy could have done something worth mentioning in someone’s PM. :smiley:

Oh I disagree! B3 I was talking about you yesterday with someone in PMs! I was saying I was envious of your ability to get along with everyone. I may steal some of your skills yet.

and that I was jealous of your calves.

[/quote]

It’s not that IM friendly OG, Im just the “slow” girl who rides the short bus to T-Nation so everyone is friendly to me!! LOL

Im beginning to appreciate my cows!! But thanks!!! :smiley:

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I’ve never randomly met up with anyone, but I have met up with, trained with, and competed against several posters.[/quote]

Did you kick their booties???