T Nation

Ever Paid for List of Scammers/Sites?


#1

hey guys , im new to thisight, only been a member fer a short while. to give u a little back gtound on me, im from a small town not a lot of peiple here, but i love body building and have lifted serious fer the last 18 years. the last 2 years ive been useing gear. great results... living in a small town leaes my resources limited.

my question is, has anyone ever paid fer a list of scammers and legit sites? if so can u lead in the right direction on where to get a legit list. i know this site is a little touchey on questions like this but i think im within the limits.. any help would b great!!


#2

[quote]ytry wrote:
hey guys , im new to thisight, only been a member fer a short while. to give u a little back gtound on me, im from a small town not a lot of peiple here, but i love body building and have lifted serious fer the last 18 years. the last 2 years ive been useing gear. great results… living in a small town leaes my resources limited. my question is, has anyone ever paid fer a list of scammers and legit sites? if so can u lead in the right direction on where to get a legit list. i know this site is a little touchey on questions like this but i think im within the limits… any help would b great!![/quote]

I live in a small town too. The only gym we have is populated with mostly people over 40 who just walk over to the bar after. How did you even find anything around your small town?


#3

they have a small health club , but nothing fantastic. alot of times i end up driving in town. its about 50 miles one.way


#4

u ever buy a list off the web?


#5

Sent you a pm


#6

Never bought anything from anywhere. Never sure of where to start considering my location…but i guess mine is the same as yours.

I just mainly lurk the forums and try to learn as much as possible. Normally only post when something is too dumb that i cant help it or in this case it was too close to my own situationg


#7

i did alot of home work b4 i made the decision to use. theres alot of good info out there. finding good gear is the hardest part. theres alot of people out there that dont give a shit. ive got a good source, but prices r a little high. atleast i think so


#8

As long as its solid gear then thats good. Been reading on here for a bit over a year and bought anabolics 10th edition and underground anabolics and have read both of those.


#9

what did u think?


#10

was there alot if good info in there?


#11

The underground anabolics is interesting. Good history and insight into everything. The other anbolics 10th edition has lots of very good info. Most of which can be dug up on the net but i just prefer a hard copy and all the info in one place.


#12

I’m kind of in the same position as the op. Been lurking and learning a great deal on this forum. Been scanning to internet for gear but I’ve been hesitant to purchase anything. I don’t want to lose my hard earned money to an outright scam or wast it on underdosed crap.

I’d be more than happy to by a legit/scam list, knowing that it will save me a great deal in the long run.


#13

Agreed


#14

95% of the sites r scammers. ive.done.some.home.work and u can weed.alot of.them out by checking all scammers.lists. those r free. just surf.the.wed. compair the sites to the lists.


#15

[quote]ytry wrote:
95% of the sites r scammers. ive.done.some.home.work and u can weed.alot of.them out by checking all scammers.lists. those r free. just surf.the.wed. compair the sites to the lists. [/quote]

Yep general searches are great way to find out some info


#16

[quote]overstand wrote:
Sent you a pm[/quote]

Hey overstand send me a pm!! plz


#17

After doing a little more digging, I stumbled onto another forum that has a source review section. A great number of the forum members are chiming in as to service, delivery, quality, ect…

I’m sure it’s not an exact science as reviews could be stacked (no pun intended) to favor or discredit certain sources. But I think this type of feedback does go a long way in helping weed out the fakes.

Would be nice to see T-Nation add something like that as a measure of helping it’s members avoid outright fruad and unsafe gear.


#18

i agree. ive learned the steroid community is a dark place. they dont like.to give a.hole lot of info unless your in the click.


#19

[quote]Alpha1 wrote:
After doing a little more digging, I stumbled onto another forum that has a source review section. A great number of the forum members are chiming in as to service, delivery, quality, ect…

I’m sure it’s not an exact science as reviews could be stacked (no pun intended) to favor or discredit certain sources. But I think this type of feedback does go a long way in helping weed out the fakes.

Would be nice to see T-Nation add something like that as a measure of helping it’s members avoid outright fruad and unsafe gear.[/quote]

Why is that necessary if that other forum already exists?

This board is for the exchange of information. Not for anything to do with commerce.


#20

correct, the more positive info we have the better. this is a great site, and theres great information being exchanged. was only agreeing. knowldge is power