Ever Met a Celebrity Who Was a C**t?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I tied one one with Jake the Snake, and Hacksaw Jim Dugan a few years ago in college. We saw them at a bar, and decided we could out drink them.

We were wrong. They are professionals, I remember nothing outside of “hello”.[/quote]

Beans mate you were taking your life into your own hands challenging The Snake to a booze off FFS. Would kill to hear that guy cut a promo in the flesh.

My Grandmother lived in an apartment complex with Mr. Rogers on the floor above her and my house was a block away from where he filmed his show every damn day.

Fucker stole my bike…

samdan, you’re obviously lying. If Mr. Rogers wanted your bike he would’ve sniped you AND your grandma…then taken the bike.

VIETNAM REPRESENT!

Orlando Jordan is gay…Jack Urboady, did you get an HIV test after your hands touched?! haha jk…

Working in Long Island as a kid, I pumped gas for Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister and Billy Joel. Dee was cool, Billy Joel was a dick.

Ironically, working at a surplus store on a Saturday morning(also in Long Island a few years earlier), Billy Joel came in all hung over like he had been up all night to buy a duffel bag. Was wearing maybe 3/4 of a tux no cummerbund or tie, shirt open. Smelled like booze, bloodshot eyes, the works. I think it was his condition that made him rude and annoying, but when I pumped gas for him a couple years later I realized he was just a dick all the time.

Met Jay Cutler at 2004 Olympia and this year in August in San Diego at a local supplement expo and brought my 13yr old son. to me he was awesome, pleasant, joking. he asked if we were going to the olympia this year, but told him I was broke, but hoped he would win and he did!! Jay was also HUGE but I was surprised that his hands were smaller like mine.

Also met Marcus Ruhl at the 2004 olympia, we were both washing up in the bathroom, very soft spoken, nice man. HUGE!!! Ruhl was taller than Cutler too.

On USS BELLEAU WOOD (LHA 3) in 2001, Denzel Washington was filming Finding Fish, and I was in charge of the Deck Department. We were set up to film an anchoring shot so were on the forecastle inside to film the wildcat and hawsepipe and he stood right next to me during most of it except when he went to go look at the stuff he just filmed on some kind of preview/review machine. Very nice guy, about 6’1" or so, smiles. he was very tired though from all the work. He directed that movie too, so I think all the work wore him down during our underway period.

I used to bartend on south beach Miami. On memorial day weekend all the rappers/hip hop people come to town. Twista is a really nice guy and generous tipper. Lil’ Scrappy is a tiny douche.

rcfromdb…I gotta ask, did Kimbo Slice ever roll through your bar in south beach?

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
Orlando Jordan is gay…Jack Urboady, did you get an HIV test after your hands touched?! haha jk…[/quote]

Never knew Orlando was a bentshot. I thought faggot wrestlers were like baby pidgeons. You never see them.

I met my football(soccer) teams all time top scorer Ally McCoist and he was a fucking legend. Took time to talk to me and told me of some Glasgow Rangers Supporters clubs I could go to when I moved to the states. Also left me a 5 pound tip.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
EDIT: Scratch that. When I was like 10 my neighbor tried to get Warren Moons autograph at a swim meet. Moon asked if he had 20 bucks, to which my neighbor laughed. Moon asked “does it look like I’m joking?” and told him to scram. What kind of douchebag would charge a 12 year old kid $20 for an autograph?

The kind that beats his wife too?

Shit I forgot about that. There was also something about his mistress dying in a plane crash or something. Anyone remember/know what I’m talking about?[/quote]

If I remember correctly, he flew the plane up himself and then parachuted out and let it crash. Either that or he chucked a football at one of the plane engines as it was taking off. I can’t remember which it was.

met Jeff Hardy from when i worked at Heathrow. one of the nicest, most polite people you’ll ever meet.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
EDIT: Scratch that. When I was like 10 my neighbor tried to get Warren Moons autograph at a swim meet. Moon asked if he had 20 bucks, to which my neighbor laughed. Moon asked “does it look like I’m joking?” and told him to scram. What kind of douchebag would charge a 12 year old kid $20 for an autograph?

The kind that beats his wife too?

Shit I forgot about that. There was also something about his mistress dying in a plane crash or something. Anyone remember/know what I’m talking about?

If I remember correctly, he flew the plane up himself and then parachuted out and let it crash. Either that or he chucked a football at one of the plane engines as it was taking off. I can’t remember which it was.[/quote]

Haha. I’m related to the lead singer of Quiet Riot by marriage, but he died a couple of years ago. I saw Warren Moon at a bar about 2 years ago and was tempted to bring it up, but he was surrounded bu quite a few very large men so I decided to let him slide…

I booked-in and fingerprinted Lil’ Keke few years ago…so yeah,I got his autograph.

I’ve also met Larry Centers(serious NFL fans know his name)…he was born/raised in my area. Really cool guy.

Someone who reads this shit has to have met Kanye West

When I was meeting Taylor Swift before I could say “hi” he stepped in and said “Sorry I’m going to stop you Fuzz but this fan right here had the best “hi” of all time!”

Wadda nice man I think he was…

I mat Mark Henry at National Airport. He was eating and kids came up to him and he was very nice. I waited till after he finished and talked with him for 5 or so minutes.

I met Emmitt Smith while still at UF. He was nice back then. Actually most of the UF players I met were really nice.

Worst celebrity I ever met was River Phoenix back in Gainesville, Fl, but this was in his “I am too cool for everyone” phase.

that made me chuckle.

I met Mark Henry, he was too busy to be bothered with a huge fan like myself…I say FUCK HIM…he’s only the worlds 3rd strongest man anyway!

Sean Hughes got pissed at a book signing and hit on my then girlfriend (who was organising the event.)

Most of the ‘famous’ people that I have met have been really cool, though I did see Peter Davidson (5th Doctor Who) pulling the ‘Don’t you know who I am’ with a traffic warden. Actually Jim Davidson was a dick when I met him but I guess that kind of goes without saying.

[quote]ajk2821 wrote:
Worst celebrity I ever met was River Phoenix back in Gainesville, Fl, but this was in his “I am too cool for everyone” phase.[/quote]

At a baseball tourney about 5 years ago a couple of friends and I met Jerry “the king” lawler. He was at a taco stand with a hot chick and we asked him if he was the king he said “i dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about, get lost”, then the gf or whatever outed him and he was actually pretty cool after that we talked to him for probably 10 mins after that.

Ive met a handful of pro baseball players, but I have to say Cal Ripken Jr was by far the nicest. Met him at a grocery store he was great guy talked to him about baseball for awhile.

But in actuality I never met a celb. I really do not care for them. If I could ever meet one I would like to meet Jason Statham. He would seem to be a cool guy to meet and hang out with. Plus if you got in a fight he would actually help, not have a stunt double jump in.