Ever Have One of Those Days?

Where it’s 3am in the morning and you think ‘holy shit i ate a lot of crap today’

“breakfast”

2 bagle bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches
1 turkey and swiss sandwich wrap

“lunch”

4 McChickens

“dinner”

1 Arby’s toasted italian sub
1 Jimmy John’s turkey tom sub

fuck.

I’ve had days where I’ve eaten more than that in one sitting.

Seriously.

I eat that during a commercial break. And I’m not talking informercial-length, either.

LOL!

Are you serious? I was thinking about a little stint I pulled last Tuesday where I accidentally ate in the ballpark of 15,000-20,000 calories. 3/4 of those calories came after 4 p.m., too.

[quote]SSC wrote:
LOL!

Are you serious? I was thinking about a little stint I pulled last Tuesday where I accidentally ate in the ballpark of 15,000-20,000 calories. 3/4 of those calories came after 4 p.m., too.[/quote]

haha, lard really is delicious eh?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
SSC wrote:
LOL!

Are you serious? I was thinking about a little stint I pulled last Tuesday where I accidentally ate in the ballpark of 15,000-20,000 calories. 3/4 of those calories came after 4 p.m., too.

haha, lard really is delicious eh?[/quote]

Haha, you’re really fucking stupid eh?

After my first sprint triathalon, I went straight to the bar. I had 12 chicken wings, a 10 inch pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and garlic pizza (chicago style deep dish), and a pitcher of beer. I could barely walk out.

On the internet I eat three grass fed bisons a day, hunted by myself with the laser built into my 14 inch e-phalus.

[quote]benmoore wrote:
On the internet I eat three grass fed bisons a day, hunted by myself with the laser built into my 14 inch e-phalus.[/quote]

^^ best post i’ve seen in a while.

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
benmoore wrote:
On the internet I eat three grass fed bisons a day, hunted by myself with the laser built into my 14 inch e-phalus.

^^ best post i’ve seen in a while.[/quote]

I don’t get why it’s got to be like this.

Obviously the guy felt like he was overfed one day. I posted something to give him some perspective and basically reassure him that it wasn’t a big deal.

It’s when people comment on those posts in a sarcastic, holier-than-thou attitude that really gives the E-tough guy persona, because they don’t actually contribute ANYTHING helpful to the thread.

[quote]SSC wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:
benmoore wrote:

^^ best post i’ve seen in a while.

I don’t get why it’s got to be like this.

Obviously the guy felt like he was overfed one day. I posted something to give him some perspective and basically reassure him that it wasn’t a big deal.

It’s when people comment on those posts in a sarcastic, holier-than-thou attitude that really gives the E-tough guy persona, because they don’t actually contribute ANYTHING helpful to the thread.[/quote]

On the topic of food - just made up a batch of 5 meals:

800g beef steak mince
2tbsp olive oil
2 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin kidney beans
tabasco sauce to taste
400g wholegrain rice

Each meal:
Calories 724.1896
Protein 41.792
Fat 27.0184
Carbs 71.552
Fiber 6.912
Cost (£) 0.97216

(Got my own excel spreadsheet because im pretty anal with these things).

Need to wash the rice better next time - a little starchy… and some more flavours would be nice. But less then a pound per serving… not so bad =]

OP: that’s a lot of (shitty) food.

yuck.

I ate close to 3000 calories for breakfast once when I had a cold.

lol, thanks guys.

I have food poisoning and I ate more than that today.

What the fuck dude?

[quote]Higgins wrote:
I have food poisoning and I ate more than that today.

What the fuck dude?[/quote]

fantastic.

I’m bigger and stronger than you.

Merry X-mas

[quote]benmoore wrote:
On the internet I eat three grass fed bisons a day, hunted by myself with the laser built into my 14 inch e-phalus.[/quote]

haha great post.

and 15,000 - 20,000 calories? Thats a pretty fucking huge gap. Most people don’t even eat 5k in a day and thats the range in that you eat. I don’t know why people claim such unrealistic numbers. Hell, didn’t you make a post about having a big gut or something last week SSC? I really don’t think a 20k splurge will make you feel better about yourself or do anything positive for your body.

No wonder you fat people get fat.