Ever Had an Affair Outside Marriage?

OP, does your wife talk like this when it gets close to Thanksgiving?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
There is a photobucket of Eliteballa3 with pasties on. That is what I was trying to post above that did not show up. It is a riot.[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

I just realized he is holding a shoe again. LOL

[/quote]

Look back at the past couple of pages. I stated that. So slow.

That picture is so funny. I woke up last night cracking up.

[/quote]
If only we could get EliteBalla and adarqui in the same thread…would be epic!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/want_to_be_61_130_im_61_147_in_this_video_any_hope

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]
If only we could get EliteBalla and adarqui in the same thread…would be epic!

The forums could not handle such a battle of wits and grace, one skinny person in a ridiculously serious pose with a completely unrelated object in his hand is brilliant enough, but two? Madness. Madness I tell you!

[quote]Navin Johnson wrote:
Huh? I am not a bum. I’m a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and… uh… my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin’ on the porch with my family, singin’ and dancin’ down in Mississippi…[/quote]

I am in full troll mode today.

Huh? I am not a bum. I’m a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and… uh… my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin’ on the porch with my family, singin’ and dancin’ down in Mississippi…[/quote][/quote]

Couldn’t we make him from somewhere else?? Besides new research says we are not actually the fattest state, just the most honest about our weight. ha
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130412/NEWS/304120060/Study-Mississippi-not-really-fattest-state-among-most-honest-states

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

Huh? I am not a bum. I’m a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and… uh… my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin’ on the porch with my family, singin’ and dancin’ down in Mississippi…[/quote][/quote]

Couldn’t we make him from somewhere else?? Besides new research says we are not actually the fattest state, just the most honest about our weight. ha
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130412/NEWS/304120060/Study-Mississippi-not-really-fattest-state-among-most-honest-states[/quote]

Your beef is not with me man, I didn’t write the script.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130412/NEWS/304120060/Study-Mississippi-not-really-fattest-state-among-most-honest-states[/quote]

Your beef is not with me man, I didn’t write the script.[/quote]

You beef is with Eliteballa3. He loves honest, fat women.

I’ve already told my longterm girlfriend that she can’t get obese and stay obese and expect me to stay with her. Likewise, if I decide to just let go and turn into a house, I wouldn’t expect her to stay with me. The simple fact is that by choosing to let yourself go like that and then not doing anything to turn things around, you are saying that your partner’s attraction to you and feelings are not as important as your own laziness and over indulgence.

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:
I’ve already told my longterm girlfriend that she can’t get obese and stay obese and expect me to stay with her. Likewise, if I decide to just let go and turn into a house, I wouldn’t expect her to stay with me. The simple fact is that by choosing to let yourself go like that and then not doing anything to turn things around, you are saying that your partner’s attraction to you and feelings are not as important as your own laziness and over indulgence. [/quote]

But what if she was a…

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:
I’ve already told my longterm girlfriend that she can’t get obese and stay obese and expect me to stay with her. Likewise, if I decide to just let go and turn into a house, I wouldn’t expect her to stay with me. The simple fact is that by choosing to let yourself go like that and then not doing anything to turn things around, you are saying that your partner’s attraction to you and feelings are not as important as your own laziness and over indulgence. [/quote]

What if she turns into this?

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:

What if she turns into this?[/quote]

Ahahahhahaha, the internet never ceases to amaze me.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:

What if she turns into this?[/quote]

Ahahahhahaha, the internet never ceases to amaze me.
[/quote]

OP needs lessons on how to handle a woman.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

Your beef is not with me man, I didn’t write the script.[/quote]

You beef is with Eliteballa3. He loves honest, fat women.[/quote]

EVERY DAY RANDOM SON OF A BITCH! TAKE THAT YOU RUN OF THE MILL BASTARD! DIE GAS PUMPER!