T Nation

Ever Found Forgotten Treasure in a Pocket

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I found my girlfriends vagina in her pants last weekend. She’s been super stressed at work lately and all has been quiet on the home front. It was a hell of a find.

I found $40 in my wallet lol

It was in the “secret pocket” that I never go into.

I have no clue how long it was there for.

OR when I rummaged through my closet and found a pair of heels I had forgotten about!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I found $40 in my wallet lol

It was in the “secret pocket” that I never go into.

I have no clue how long it was there for.

OR when I rummaged through my closet and found a pair of heels I had forgotten about![/quote]

I love it when that happens…

…I hate misplacing a good pair of heels.

found a $50 bill on the sidewalk once.
friend of mine found $1000 he had stashed in his parents attic 7 years prior. (how the hell do you forget about a thousand dollars?!)

[quote]Subliminal-Steve wrote:
I found a £20 note (just under 40 dollars) in my jeans just last week :smiley: love it when that happens![/quote]

Was that not for services provided the night before? :wink:

Finding money you forgot about is the best…even better though is borrowing a friend’s jacket and finding money they forgot about, and not telling them.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I found a £20 note on a park bench while out walking the dog once.

I bought 10 lottery tickets and put £10 in a charity box.

I did not win a single penny with the tickets :frowning:

Bushy[/quote]

you’d think that the charity induced good karma would have given you at least one win.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy

you’d think that the charity induced good karma would have given you at least one win.[/quote]

Not if karma knew the donation was in attempt to cheat karma.

Karma always knows.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy

you’d think that the charity induced good karma would have given you at least one win.

Not if karma knew the donation was in attempt to cheat karma.

Karma always knows.[/quote]

stupid karma…

Finding food in jacket/jeans after a night out. List includes, a BigMac, a croissant and a hot dog…

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
Finding food in jacket/jeans after a night out. List includes, a BigMac, a croissant and a hot dog…[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Renton wrote:
Subliminal-Steve wrote:
I found a £20 note (just under 40 dollars) in my jeans just last week :smiley: love it when that happens!

Was that not for services provided the night before? ;-)[/quote]

SHHHHH! your not suposed to tell people!

I was once dismantling a jewelry box to copy the pattern,(too make one for my neice) an found a diamond ring in the lining. Took it to the jewelry store see if it was a real stone an turned out to be a 24k ring w/ 1 carrot diamond. Had a minor chip to it.

I still have it, don’t know why, but I got it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy[/quote]

COOL!
Yer still going to hell though. LOL

One time I paid the toll of the guy driving behind me. About 10 minutes later a car went flying by followed by 3 or 4 police cars with their sirens on. Like 2 minutes later all this money is flying through the air. Took me and She Say a minute to comprehend it was money. Pulled over and managed to grab about 80 bucks. Figured the guys being chased by the cops had stolen it from somewhere or someone, but we didn’t have any idea how to find the cops, or get the money back to the person, so we kept it.

I now pay people’s tolls more often. One time a girl flashed us her boobs. Almost as good as the money.

Just last month I found a wallet in the parking lot of a venue. It was stuffed with cash. I gave it to a bunch of cops that were standing around. Since then, people have told me that the cops would keep the money. Not sure if I beleive that - I only know that my karma is good.
I also fould a huge bag of quarters at a self-serve car wash once. I did keep it because there was no attendant at the car wash.

I did the V-Diet and found my penis.

Kidding. I was never that fat, nor am I now.

I did find an extra bottle of HRX in my luggage case in Thailand. That was pretty sweet.