Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (8)?

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Truth![/quote]

poor, poor usage of bachelor frog.

it should be

GET CANCER

ANKLE DEEP IN PITY SEX

also i wouldn’t touch my gf’s purse. i feel dirty looking through it even when she gives me permission.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Truth![/quote]

poor, poor usage of bachelor frog.

it should be

GET CANCER

ANKLE DEEP IN PITY SEX[/quote]

hows this?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
MEN:

Would you clean out your wife/girlfriend’s purse if it was messy and it was bugging you? What if she said she liked it that way? What if she asked you to stop?
[/quote]

I don’t like going through my wife’s bag when she ASKS me to get somethign for her

I don’t own a purse.

Pmpm lost last time, so the mods probably let her have this one.

As to your question, i am a prankster, so i would definitely mess with my girlfriend/wife’s purse just to get things a little exciting once in awhile.

Count here’s your cat.

i took a shit in my girlfriends purse…7 times!

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i took a shit in my girlfriends purse…7 times![/quote]

wanna know how I know you’re lying? You’ve never had a girlfriend

Kerley!!!

This one is for you baseball fans.

I’m with wormy and beansy on the purse thing. If I’m asked to get something from her purse I just grab the entire purse and give it to her.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m with wormy and beansy on the purse thing. If I’m asked to get something from her purse I just grab the entire purse and give it to her. [/quote]

What if your asked to hold it while your out…lets say the mall or just outside walking around? hmmmmmm

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

A bigger line of bullshit has never been written.[/quote]

LOL, really? You think? Because when I travel, I get his wallet, ipod, and ipod accessories. “I bought you that nice purse, you should have to carry my shit.” No lie. And I’m given trash regularly, as well. I used to give my mom my trash, but I was like, seven.

I posted the last post in 7, it was locked, then four60 somehow posted in there after me. Next time I’ll take a screen cap.[/quote]

While your man may give you things to keep in there, I doubt it’s the reason your purse is a mess. Btw, I NEVER give my wife anything of mine of value to put in her purse - too many things go in there and are never seen again. If I can’t carry it myself, I don’t bring it. Maybe it’s my anal-retentive ex-Army ways, but everything I carry, I have a specific place for it on my person. That way, I always know where things are. My wife, not so much.

DB

^ I was the same way! Everything I could carry went in my pockets…

Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

A bigger line of bullshit has never been written.[/quote]

LOL, really? You think? Because when I travel, I get his wallet, ipod, and ipod accessories. “I bought you that nice purse, you should have to carry my shit.” No lie. And I’m given trash regularly, as well. I used to give my mom my trash, but I was like, seven.

I posted the last post in 7, it was locked, then four60 somehow posted in there after me. Next time I’ll take a screen cap.[/quote]

While your man may give you things to keep in there, I doubt it’s the reason your purse is a mess. Btw, I NEVER give my wife anything of mine of value to put in her purse - too many things go in there and are never seen again. If I can’t carry it myself, I don’t bring it. Maybe it’s my anal-retentive ex-Army ways, but everything I carry, I have a specific place for it on my person. That way, I always know where things are. My wife, not so much.

DB[/quote]

Mess or not (and it’s messier when I travel :stuck_out_tongue: ) it is MY mess.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i took a shit in my girlfriends purse…7 times![/quote]

wanna know how I know you’re lying? You’ve never had a girlfriend[/quote]

you know i hate you, but here is some visual aid.

^it’s funny cuz his picture has loaded yet so now he just looks like a fucking crazy person … oh SusieQ

There it is :slight_smile: … I love your choice of singers, Boy named Sue

^^ lol, ^ am listening to that now!