Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (8)?

MEN:

Would you clean out your wife/girlfriend’s purse if it was messy and it was bugging you? What if she said she liked it that way? What if she asked you to stop?

FUCK!!

This marks the beginning of our war!!!

answering your question

I don’t care what my girl’s purse is like, it’s not mine…honestly, she doesnt carry one anyway

I ain’t real bright, but I DO know better than that.

Rule #24, Don’'t look around for things that you really don’t want to know about.

Some things are better off unknown.

I’m not hiding anything in my purse. What bugs me, is that he changed something that is very personal to me, because it bothered him. It just felt really inconsiderate.

And I couldn’t find my fucking keys this morning.

I don’t think men have an equally personal object, unless it would be a wallet? And they don’t get messy like purses. Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I’m not hiding anything in my purse. What bugs me, is that he changed something that is very personal to me, because it bothered him. It just felt really inconsiderate.

I don’t think men have an equally personal object, unless it would be a wallet? And they don’t get messy like purses. Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

I say hit him.

My husband hates when I go through piles of stuff that I refer to as ‘shit magnets.’ He’s a pack rat, but has gotten better over the years.

MEN:

Would you clean out your wife/girlfriend’s purse if it was messy and it was bugging you? What if she said she liked it that way? What if she asked you to stop?
[/quote]

Every woman’s purse should be cleanly shaven.

DB

Truth!

Women: Would you throw away your boyfriend/husbands take home test without asking him if he had already submitted it? If you had previously attempted to throw away a previous one and he stopped you from doing that, would you think twice the next time the opportunity arose to ask?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Women: Would you throw away your boyfriend/husbands take home test without asking him if he had already submitted it? If you had previously attempted to throw away a previous one and he stopped you from doing that, would you think twice the next time the opportunity arose to ask?[/quote]

Can’t we all just have our own shit!!??? lol

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Women: Would you throw away your boyfriend/husbands take home test without asking him if he had already submitted it? If you had previously attempted to throw away a previous one and he stopped you from doing that, would you think twice the next time the opportunity arose to ask?[/quote]

Can’t we all just have our own shit!!??? lol[/quote]

if it makes you feel any better: Fuck no I wouldn’t touch your purse

Also, I noticed that threadkiller 7 was full like half an hour before you posted this one, but I thought I’d let you have it

polo has his own purse and it’s cuter than yours!

^ i made one, but PMPM has these magic powers and mine disappeared, am not even joking!

can I post the first Kitteh pic of the thread?

I tried making a thread too!! It would have been my first time…

nice kitties!

Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

A bigger line of bullshit has never been written.

I don’t think men have an equally personal object, unless it would be a wallet? And they don’t get messy like purses. Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

Hellllllll no would I touch my wife’s purse. I don’t even want to know whats in that thing. I have offered to buy her a bigger bag since no matter the size it seems to get stuffed to the brim of exploding. But I’m the same way about my closet. Yes I have crap in there falling all over the place and t-shirts from strip clubs 20 yrs ago but so what. Leave it alone, nature will handle things in its own time. Plus I might wear that someday.

And I’m calling BS on the purses get filled because of holding stuff for us thing. Commmmonnnn. They get filled because women hate taking things out once they have been placed in THE BAG. If you could fit your closet in that bag you would.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Purses get messy because men give us stuff to hold for them.[/quote]

A bigger line of bullshit has never been written.[/quote]

LOL, really? You think? Because when I travel, I get his wallet, ipod, and ipod accessories. “I bought you that nice purse, you should have to carry my shit.” No lie. And I’m given trash regularly, as well. I used to give my mom my trash, but I was like, seven.

I posted the last post in 7, it was locked, then four60 somehow posted in there after me. Next time I’ll take a screen cap.

These questions are messy areas. People don’t react well even if the other person was ‘only trying to help.’ If anyone ever fixed my mess, I’m not sure what would happen. (: