Edgy helping motivate Derek on Skwatz - [/quote]

Which one am I the catcher or the pitcher?[/quote]

catcher, of course -

(rolls eyes)

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Patch2 wrote:
460 I like moving heavy shit too![/quote]

about 13 years ago I was stationed in Hawaii I had just hit 220 and felt like I was a monster and strong. Then at my new unit I met this guy who asked me to go spot him during lunch. We went to the local Gym and hahahah well these were the guys we trained with. I was beyond the smallest.

[/quote]

Is that you pulling the truck?[/quote]

HELLLLL NO that is Tony Leiato hahahah. That cat was Huge.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
I eat 1500-2000cals a day, [/quote]

lol, jesus. I have a hard time NOT eating that in a sitting some days…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Edgy helping motivate Derek on Skwatz - [/quote]

Which one am I the catcher or the pitcher?[/quote]

catcher, of course -

(rolls eyes)[/quote]

Fucker, well go kill something to eat while I make a sammich.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
I eat 1500-2000cals a day, [/quote]

lol, jesus. I have a hard time NOT eating that in a sitting some days…[/quote]

That is a good lunch or a bad breakfast.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Oh boy! I had to catch up!

Mims—I think if I saw you out and about, I’d know you lift. You look good, misses.

I was 170 at one point 6ish years ago. 20 of it flew off with just some dietary changes and a diabetes diagnoses.
Stayed at 150 land for a couple of YEARS but my body comp changed a bit. When I did figure i would weigh in at 135-140.

Now with this job and having a normal schedule, I’m at the 130 mark pretty comfortably. I eat 1500-2000cals a day, which feels like a lot by the end of it. Not sure what stage weight will be next year but I can’t imagine it will be a whole lot less than 130, to be honest.[/quote]

I get about 1500, some days it feel like a lot, some days nothing. I haven’t weighed myself in a while.

1000 a day is too low Mims, that in itself may cause some of your issues!

Patch—I did that 8 mile ruck yesterday and all I could think about was food. I wonder what the calorie expenditure on that was. I gave myself an extra meal.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Patch—I did that 8 mile ruck yesterday and all I could think about was food. I wonder what the calorie expenditure on that was. I gave myself an extra meal.[/quote]

So jelly, I just can’t carve out the time to do those lately. Maybe this weekend. I count them as a meal. When hiking I ate like a beast without negative repercussions. Overall I really need to lose my love handles though, so I try not to over eat even on ruck days.

I’m here!

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Patch—I did that 8 mile ruck yesterday and all I could think about was food. I wonder what the calorie expenditure on that was. I gave myself an extra meal.[/quote]

I say go by how you feel, by what you wrote I would say it was big expenditure.

I have to do it once a month. I’m never ready for it. Lol I’m glad its over.

DJ—I literally could have eaten twice what I was eating. I’m still pretty hungry today.

[quote]Dasher wrote:

DJ—I literally could have eaten twice what I was eating. I’m still pretty hungry today. [/quote]

The days I have a big workout I will get lethargic and foggy headed, that is kind of my Que that I need to up the calories.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
[/quote]

ahem - what is it we’re talking about again?

(wipes brow)

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Oh boy! I had to catch up!

Mims—I think if I saw you out and about, I’d know you lift. You look good, misses.

I was 170 at one point 6ish years ago. 20 of it flew off with just some dietary changes and a diabetes diagnoses.
Stayed at 150 land for a couple of YEARS but my body comp changed a bit. When I did figure i would weigh in at 135-140.

Now with this job and having a normal schedule, I’m at the 130 mark pretty comfortably. I eat 1500-2000cals a day, which feels like a lot by the end of it. Not sure what stage weight will be next year but I can’t imagine it will be a whole lot less than 130, to be honest.[/quote]

Thanks!!
Even in the 170s I look more slender(er) My goal weight is a modest 160. But we’ll see when I get there!

I eat more than 1,000cals a day. I was just being dramatic. I’ve been maintaining my weight at about 1600-2000cals a day. Unfortunately i have to drop to stupid low cals in order to get the scale moving. I had good success with RFL…even if it is a crash diet, it WORKS. Bout the only thing I’ve found to do the job over the years. Moderate approach and cardio doesn’t do jack.

Maybe when I get myself fixed up.

My winter pants still do not fit over my giant ass. AAAAAHHHHHHH!

[quote]Patch2 wrote:
My winter pants still do not fit over my giant ass. AAAAAHHHHHHH![/quote]

[quote]Patch2 wrote:
x2

LOL

hai.

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

That is why you like JLO so much, :slight_smile: