Ever Feel Like A Threadkiller? 44

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Wow, I’m like 8 beers deep and tanked. I haven’t eaten all day is why.[/quote]

I do this too, as a cheaper way to get to the buzz level, fucking hillbilly Scottish liver takes a lot of abuse to get to effect level.[/quote]

This is a man that understands.

Also, green… my wife has a list of names. I will upvote and downvote my choices, but she will have final say, lol.[/quote]

A happy wife makes a happy life.

I always wanted to name my child Rad, nobody else likes this name though. :frowning:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I do this too, as a cheaper way to get to the buzz level, fucking hillbilly Scottish liver takes a lot of abuse to get to effect level.[/quote]

Also, green… my wife has a list of names. I will upvote and downvote my choices, but she will have final say, lol.[/quote]

I always wanted to name my child Rad, nobody else likes this name though. :([/quote]

The only Names I remember from her list are Evelyn and Charlotte

It’s deffo gonna be a girl, lol

I am floating on a cloud. I can’t even begin to try and explain how excited I am. I’m polluting the world with more of me… Life is sweet.

I secretly hope it’s a girl, for whatever reason, the more I think about it, the better it sounds.

(Is that the right word? secretly?)

That’s wonderful, Beans. I’m really happy for you.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I always wanted to name my child Rad, nobody else likes this name though. :([/quote]

The only Names I remember from her list are Evelyn and Charlotte

It’s deffo gonna be a girl, lol[/quote]

My daddy always said you get paid back for all your youthful transgressions by the number and kind of kids you have.
So the question is what kind of kid where you?

^ The wife posted that in my log in over 35 (without the singing) my best friend was laughing and saying that he imagined that is how me and my wife met.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

Because I’m drunk, or I’m happy like a school girl to have my wife push out this baby?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

My daddy always said you get paid back for all your youthful transgressions by the number and kind of kids you have.
So the question is what kind of kid where you?[/quote]

oh Jesus… Maybe I don’t want a girl. She brings home someone like me (13-28) and I’ll cry. Someone like me ages 28+ and “fuck yea, good choice baby girl.”

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

Because I’m drunk, or I’m happy like a school girl to have my wife push out this baby?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

oh Jesus… Maybe I don’t want a girl. She brings home someone like me (13-28) and I’ll cry. Someone like me ages 28+ and “fuck yea, good choice baby girl.”[/quote]

He also told me that with a boy you only have one prick to worry about, with a girl you got a million. :slight_smile:

Hey why you no put in .02 in NFL thread (wow after two margaritas I am typing in Asian)

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

Holy shit, lol…

God that is Toots, just without the verse about vibrators.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Hey why you no put in .02 in NFL thread (wow after two margaritas I am typing in Asian)[/quote]

Because, until I know there is a season, it is tough to think about.

Shit will kill my fall.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]DJHT wrote:

oh Jesus… Maybe I don’t want a girl. She brings home someone like me (13-28) and I’ll cry. Someone like me ages 28+ and “fuck yea, good choice baby girl.”[/quote]

The schoolgirl part, you dink :slight_smile:

Ha, a friend of mine was a total friggin dog before he met his wife. In fact, he was at a club with his gf, when he met his future wife that night, at the same club.

Well, his wife ended up having two BEAUTIFUL girls, a few years apart, but they had blonde hair and these bright blue eyes. Frightenly spoiled, too. I told him karma’s a bitch.

^ My brother was a hell raiser, ended up with 9 kids.

Beans we are going to have a season man, have faith. By this Friday it will be all over.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]DJHT wrote:

He also told me that with a boy you only have one prick to worry about, with a girl you got a million. :slight_smile:

Hey why you no put in .02 in NFL thread (wow after two margaritas I am typing in Asian)[/quote]

It’s all I can do to not say “ay yaaa” when something bad happens in real life. That’s all they say when the cards aren’t right…“Ay yaaa” with a frowny face…and then an indepth discussion of why they lost and how they should have seen the pattern…If it’s really bad “ay yaaa” turns into “BAD DEALAH!” because I am, of course, in control of the cards and can change them at will.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I told him karma’s a bitch.[/quote]

I’ll feed her butter, make her play field hockey and do deadlifts…

I’ll raise a huge dyke.

Problem solved…

:wink:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ The wife posted that in my log in over 35 (without the singing) my best friend was laughing and saying that he imagined that is how me and my wife met. [/quote]

Nice! I can relate, though.

I’ll have to lurk in that section more and check out your log.

It was bad when we were going through the SPCA’s and seeing both cat’s and dogs, all caged up and owner-less. I got a little emotional at the last one I was at. That just sucked.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
By this Friday it will be all over.[/quote]

Heard that this morning as well, fingers crossed.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I’ll raise a huge dyke.

Problem solved…

;)[/quote]
LOL!

Then you’ll hope she brings home some hot girlfriend and you can high-five each other :slight_smile:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ The wife posted that in my log in over 35 (without the singing) my best friend was laughing and saying that he imagined that is how me and my wife met. [/quote]

Nice! I can relate, though.

I’ll have to lurk in that section more and check out your log.

It was bad when we were going through the SPCA’s and seeing both cat’s and dogs, all caged up and owner-less. I got a little emotional at the last one I was at. That just sucked.[/quote]

IH we now have the feral cat back, and another cat from the shelter. Well plus the boxer we adopted from there. Beans, Dday and Matty all post in my log, its like old guy therapy.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I’ll raise a huge dyke.

Problem solved…

;)[/quote]
LOL!

Then you’ll hope she brings home some hot girlfriend and you can high-five each other :)[/quote]

Poor, poor Beans actually thinking he can control a woman even as a child.

Good luck brother, I have two girls and they confuse the shit out of me worse than my wife.

dj pics of said boxer. Boxers are the best dogs, hands down…before anyone says anything, shut the fawk up, yes boxers are the best. Every other dawg is just ok.

I may has a little bit of the drunk