Ever Feel Like A Threadkiller? 44

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha you know what there are a ton of really, really cool guys over there.

[/quote]

Best Forum on the boards to be honest. Boi is good too tho

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Hey Beans, I think our state gubment could use your help. Looks like these stupid fucks couldn’t crunch numbers (even fake ones) to balance our budget, they fucked up for the 2nd time. [/quote]

government accounting is fucked up to begin with. Give it to a bunch of lawyers and you are super fucked.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ The wife posted that in my log in over 35 (without the singing) my best friend was laughing and saying that he imagined that is how me and my wife met. [/quote]

Nice! I can relate, though.

I’ll have to lurk in that section more and check out your log.

It was bad when we were going through the SPCA’s and seeing both cat’s and dogs, all caged up and owner-less. I got a little emotional at the last one I was at. That just sucked.[/quote]

IH we now have the feral cat back, and another cat from the shelter. Well plus the boxer we adopted from there. Beans, Dday and Matty all post in my log, its like old guy therapy. [/quote]
How does the feral cat ineract with you and the others? They can be insanely nasty.

You know, i’ve seen that forum since day one and I just can’t get used to seeing “OVER 35”… It’s like 35 is old n shit. Especially, with me being almost ten years older than that…

Getting old suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Now, I need to get drunk :/[/quote]

But you have me to keep you young! ;)[/quote]

You’re the best thing about getting older, babe.

dj is the white one deaf? The fawn one is awesome, looks kindda like my ole pup, but without a docked tail. My old pup was a big boy, 95 lbs, smart as hell, friendly, but god help you if you a stranger and got too close to HIS kids (me, my brother, and cousin).

edit: unless you had ice cream, if you had ice cream he loved you no matter what.

on no i didnt know there were old people here…backing out slowly…

DJ link to your log?

boxers rule, ive always loved those dogs, mines a golden retriever/ german shepherd mix shes better than all boxers but boxers are next in line.

cant wait for the NFL to come back, trying to keep up with that page too.

also drinking beer on a monday. over 90% of our class failed an exam today, they told us we dont know how to prepare, obviously it had nothing to do with the teaching. gawd damn.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
dj is the white one deaf? The fawn one is awesome, looks kindda like my ole pup, but without a docked tail. My old pup was a big boy, 95 lbs, smart as hell, friendly, but god help you if you a stranger and got too close to HIS kids (me, my brother, and cousin).[/quote]

Nope the white one is the male and not deaf. Basically they are both just big goofs.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
on no i didnt know there were old people here…backing out slowly…

DJ link to your log?

boxers rule, ive always loved those dogs, mines a golden retriever/ german shepherd mix shes better than all boxers but boxers are next in line.

cant wait for the NFL to come back, trying to keep up with that page too.

also drinking beer on a monday. over 90% of our class failed an exam today, they told us we dont know how to prepare, obviously it had nothing to do with the teaching. gawd damn. [/quote]

Okay this is my second log, my first was all 5/3/1, recently changing my program up for multiple reason you can read about and will not put on here.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
recently changing my program up for multiple reason you can read about and will not put on here.[/quote]

LOL, no one is going to get on you here man, lol.

It’s all good in this thread.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
recently changing my program up for multiple reason you can read about and will not put on here.[/quote]

It’s all good in this thread.[/quote]

:slight_smile: Dont want to derail or get into a “discussion” with people who drop in here.

Its difficult after years of lifting heavy and eating heavy, to change your mentality and how people view you.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

:slight_smile: Dont want to derail or get into a “discussion” with people who drop in here.

Its difficult after years of lifting heavy and eating heavy, to change your mentality and how people view you. [/quote]

There’s nothing to derail in here, don’t worry.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

The first time I posted in the BB Beginners forum, I had Artem call me out… FUCKIN ARTEM!

I still can’t believe it. Him of all people calling me out…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

The first time I posted in the BB Beginners forum, I had Artem call me out… FUCKIN ARTEM!

I still can’t believe it. Him of all people calling me out… [/quote]

haha, you’ve made more progress than 90% of this board. What a bitch that kid was.

Anywho… I’ve decided to let my tnation life intermingle with my real life on Google+, I’ll give invites to anyone who needs one.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Food? Look what I made![/quote]

Yum.

I have to make my own food :frowning:

I have enough problems in these forums. I’m not going to any others.

I am awake.

Pits are better than boxers.

Choco-chip cookies are my kryptonite.

Time to put in morning work.

My nut butter priveledges are officially and permanently revoked.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHO LET ME HAVE ALMOND BUTTER IN MY HOUSE!?!?!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I am awake.

[/quote]

…The Fuck?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I am awake.

[/quote]

…The Fuck?[/quote]

Fuck you mean “the fuck”? I responded to a couple of other posts. Keep up.

Morning work was laughable. I need to do PT on my own. To hell with espirit de corps.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I am awake.

[/quote]

…The Fuck?[/quote]

Fuck you mean “the fuck”? I responded to a couple of other posts. Keep up.

Morning work was laughable. I need to do PT on my own. To hell with espirit de corps. [/quote]

The Fuck Do YOU mean by The Fuck Do I mean by The Fuck?

Sorta-funny comment argument that went on facebook between my brother and these two other ppl from his school, makes me lol pretty decently. All of these people are HS Students, so all of E’s comments on shakespeare being overrated made me lol to tears.

Ben=My Bro

Taylor=Girl whos page this all happened on

Elliott=Random Victim.

Taylor: Wall Update: Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none. -Shakespeare

Elliott: This may be the only sensible thing Shakespeare ever said

Ben: You appearently don’t read much Shakespeare

Elliott: Ive read my fair share … I think he’s vastly overrated

Ben: Elliot, you have never read above the third grade level, come back when you have mastered “See Spot Run”. (In this comment, my bro misspelled E’s name, leaving out a ‘t’ at the end.)

Elliott: Ben, talk to me when you can read my name right in front of your face then respell it…

Ben: Your name doesn’t deserve two T’s. That is all.

Taylor: Woah, you two calm it down! Haha

Ben: YOU stay out of this!! lmao

Taylor: Don’t boss me Ben!

Ben: I’ll beat you down like I did Elliot. Don’t test me Taylor. <–Intentionally misspells his name again, LOL.

Taylor: Woah, you got serious!

Ben: Do you WANT me to fly off the handle? I will rock your face, with BIG NASTY HOOKS!

Taylor: ewww…

Ben: Taylor, what you took that last comment for, was definatly NOT a sexual innuendo. You are as illiterate as Elliot. <–Misspells every time, for major lulz.

Taylor: no I didn’t…It just sounds gross like if you picture a face that is tore up by hooks thats gross…so you sir are the one that had your head in the gutter…

Taylor: I will give you 10 seconds to apologize for calling me stupid.

Ben: “Face tore up by hooks?” Wow, that is just…wow. And, I called you illiterate, not stupid, see above comment.

Ben: ‎10 seconds? Then what? Will you rock my face with hooks?

Taylor: they mean the same thing and you dont know me I may or may not have people…

Ben: Oh, that makes me a scared little boy. ← That’s called sarcasm. You would know if you had the literary capacity of a Denny’s Grand Slam.

Not really expert trolling but dammit he’s trying. I laughed my ass off at the “Grand Slam thing” LOLOLO

I made cinnamon banana walnut oatmeal this morning and it was fantastical. No Pics because I nommed super fast.