Ever Feel Like A Threadkiller? 44

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
my Indigo has to be checked by someone from the irish medical board.

great…[/quote]

Hey Kerley, what’s the economy like over there? When is a good time to visit? Where is the best “real” spot to visit? [/quote]

the economy isnt as bad as people make out but it depends if you are looking for a job it would suck because no one is hiring or the pay is shit because companies are reducing pay. a good time to come visit ireland depends on what weather you want, its never to cold or to warm here but it rains alot in the winter, and the summer is the same with less rain.

define real? if you want scenery the west coast of ireland would be best, if you want a bit of a night life dublin or galway. if you want a bit of both go to galway.[/quote]

With that said, how would a PT/Social Worker fare there?

I don’t mind rain in the slightest.

How are the Irish toward Black Americans?[/quote]

jobs as a PT in a gym would probably be easy enough to get the gyms in my area hire new ones regularly, i dont live in a city though.

social work im not to sure the government are trying to reduce people working in public servant type jobs, but if you did get a job as one it would be good they pay alot and have get good benefits sick/holiday pay ect

by treated do you mean would people be racist?[/quote]

Well, I don’t imagine black folk in Ireland is very common, so yes, I guess racist/prejudice/fearful/harboring of ill-will would cover it. [/quote]

no i dont think there would be any of that towards you, actually there is a lot of black people living in ireland now.[/quote]

Really? That is very interesting to know.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
This is how happy i feel.

Passed my exam and practicals with flying colors!! Im going to the field!!! Still cant believe that i will be responding to 911 calls lol, if only these people im helping knew me hahahaa

[/quote]

Congrats brother told you no worries. So how long till you get your license? You will be full fledged Paramedic correct.

[quote]byukid wrote:

Missed 545 again by inches this week, but, didn’t use straps (only a belt and chalk- finally! My first time lifting with chalk in ages)

Wifey is having a hard time living under the same roof as my parents and there’s nothing I can really do. It sucks.[/quote]

Didnt we talk about this early this year? No choices in renting an apt for a 6 months or something?

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

Missed 545 again by inches this week, but, didn’t use straps (only a belt and chalk- finally! My first time lifting with chalk in ages)

Wifey is having a hard time living under the same roof as my parents and there’s nothing I can really do. It sucks.[/quote]

Are they strict? Or treating her like a child instead of an adult? Why is she living with them?[/quote]

It’s mostly because she feels like they don’t care about her opinions, which isn’t true. My parents are just very blunt at times, which is totally different than her background. Her dad’s a softy. So the only time she finally got relaxed and calm was after he happened to call. He basically said the exact same thing as my parents, but you know, I guess it helped more.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

Didnt we talk about this early this year? No choices in renting an apt for a 6 months or something?
[/quote]

Yeah, she thought about it and decided she was fine, but it’s been rough. They’re only around for three more weeks though, then they go to China, and she’s much more positive about things today.

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, she thought about it and decided she was fine, but it’s been rough. They’re only around for three more weeks though, then they go to China, and she’s much more positive about things today.[/quote]

Took this to +

Really? That is very interesting to know. [/quote]

yep really!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Oh I forgot Edgy, meet me in Maine cause that’s where I will be next week![/quote]

<will wander throughout the state, searching for my one tru e-crush>

So who googled “lolcat lawyer”?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Oh I forgot Edgy, meet me in Maine cause that’s where I will be next week![/quote]

<will wander throughout the state, searching for my one tru e-crush>[/quote]

books flight to california

will wander about looking for vikings

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
This is how happy i feel.

Passed my exam and practicals with flying colors!! Im going to the field!!! Still cant believe that i will be responding to 911 calls lol, if only these people im helping knew me hahahaa

[/quote]

Congrats brother told you no worries. So how long till you get your license? You will be full fledged Paramedic correct.[/quote]

Thanks man. Ive still actually got some time. I wont be eligible to sit for my license until december but Im over the hump of the classrroom portion and now go to ride time. working the shift schedule. 15 24 hr shifts and 15 12 hr shifts. That will end around november, gotta do some bullshit stuff after that and then i can sit for the license. But now Ill be doing it out there yano… Running the calls and stuff. And i can finally start working again and get out of the little debt ive created.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
So who googled “lolcat lawyer”?[/quote]

i didnt…

Its just getting worse

Oh,god make it stop

[quote]Kerley wrote:

i didnt…[/quote]

I’m getting obsessed with our website stats and someone found it a couple of hours ago by googling “lolcat lawyer.” STALKER!

Had a Fiber One bar.

Contemplated eating whole box.

Thought of Hallowed.

Left box in kitchen for others to finish.

[quote]Patch2 wrote:
Had a Fiber One bar.

Contemplated eating whole box.

Thought of Hallowed.

Left box in kitchen for others to finish.[/quote]

your gurglie parts will thank you…later~

[quote]Kerley wrote:

i didnt…[/quote]

I’m getting obsessed with our website stats and someone found it a couple of hours ago by googling “lolcat lawyer.” STALKER![/quote]

i know nothing.

I googled lolcat lawyer but couldn’t find your website.

i have the power…

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i have the power…[/quote]

careful with that…