Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller 42

oatmeal is delish. Felt weak as shit today, only pulled 315, which is probably not bad considering last weeks I couldn’t lift 40 pounds without feeling like I was gonna crap out a testicle.

It hit 39 °C the other day in Houston and it isnt even the hottest time of the year.

Photo of said dinner…

Fage yogurt mixed with whey protein powder.

So, today I went to the zoo. I am beyond amazed at how awesome it was, notwithstanding that my girlfriend paid for the tickets. It was not a really large zoo or a really good zoo, but it was freaking awesome.

I got to pet the horn of a white rhino, and stand under a sleeping jaguar a foot above my head. Let me repeat…a jaguar…the monstrous cat of the night was a foot above my head as I stood there in my boots…and I could hear her purr. Big paws, too.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
So, today I went to the zoo. I am beyond amazed at how awesome it was, notwithstanding that my girlfriend paid for the tickets. It was not a really large zoo or a really good zoo, but it was freaking awesome.

I got to pet the horn of a white rhino, and stand under a sleeping jaguar a foot above my head. Let me repeat…a jaguar…the monstrous cat of the night was a foot above my head as I stood there in my boots…and I could hear her purr. Big paws, too.[/quote]

Black panther.

She is my Spirit Animal.

She is pleased to meet you.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I got to pet the horn of a white rhino, and stand under a sleeping jaguar a foot above my head. Let me repeat…a jaguar…the monstrous cat of the night was a foot above my head as I stood there in my boots…and I could hear her purr. Big paws, too.[/quote]

Black panther.

She is my Spirit Animal.

She is pleased to meet you.[/quote]

Spotted Jaguar. I wish it was a black jaguar.

Spotted Jaguar…look at those paws. Gorgeous.

So I moved back in my parents house for alittle over a month now and I cant wait to move back out. My younger brother is with his girlfriend and they are loud as fuck. Whenever I brung home a girl,I was as quiet as a mouse. Inconsiderate fucking asshole.

Spotted Jaguar…look at those paws. Gorgeous.[/quote]

So close… black panther is jaguar black on black spots!

So beauty.

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:
So I moved back in my parents house for alittle over a month now and I cant wait to move back out. My younger brother is with his girlfriend and they are loud as fuck. Whenever I brung home a girl,I was as quiet as a mouse. Inconsiderate fucking asshole.[/quote]

Wow what a skank I mean seriously who fucks hella loud at their boyfriends parents house!

Ewwww.

2 months ago I started weighing in daily after I stopped dieting hardcore just to keep track of how food/cardio affect me.

Interesting. I’ve watched my the scale climb 8lbs this week. It will slooowly go back down though. Can’t wait to get past this point though.

Watched ‘No strings Attached,’ last night. cute movie. One of the characters reminds me of pch…

taking the boat out today…woot!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

So I moved back in my parents house for alittle over a month now and I cant wait to move back out. My younger brother is with his girlfriend and they are loud as fuck. Whenever I brung home a girl,I was as quiet as a mouse. Inconsiderate fucking asshole.[/quote]

Wow what a skank I mean seriously who fucks hella loud at their boyfriends parents house!

Ewwww.[/quote]

Double ewww! That’s not right.

repost? not sure.

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
2 months ago I started weighing in daily after I stopped dieting hardcore just to keep track of how food/cardio affect me.

Interesting. I’ve watched my the scale climb 8lbs this week. It will slooowly go back down though. Can’t wait to get past this point though.

Watched ‘No strings Attached,’ last night. cute movie. One of the characters reminds me of pch…

taking the boat out today…woot![/quote]

What? I’m nothing like Ashton Kutcher!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Ewwww.[/quote]

x3

Double ewww! That’s not right.[/quote]

Barbecue!!!

I had 4 rolls & a box of raisin bran crunch for dinner last night.

That chicken an rice looks good as hell

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
a box of raisin bran crunch for dinner last night.

[/quote]

I would be spending the day on the toilet bowl if I ever ate that much!

Good morning! IH and I might be getting another cat…

And we saw X-Men last night. VERY good movie! Want to see it again today!!!