Ever Feel Like A Threadkiller? 33

Did I get it?

Probably…until it gets STOLEN!

HA

You did get it. My bacon was better though.

Yes, your bacon was way better, BYU. I’ll admit that. I’m just glad I got the kill(I’ve tried for like, 20 tk’s!)

So what’s everyone up to today? Other than working hard, of course…

Gym,Haircut,AND CRYING AND DYING OVER THIS SOUL SUCKING FINAL FLASH PROJECT. Its going to be an okay day.

HA! I actually had to do some work so I missed out…HAI GUYS!

1 Like

My shoulder is dead from pressing (too much volume overall, I think) and my legs are dead because I thought the smart thing to do would be to go and do hack squats, but that was dumb because I wound up maxing on that and now I can barely walk.

And I get to work at chick-fil-a today. Hooray

christened with a cat pic.

Good morning! Feeling much better!!!

Toots, I tried to post that pic in Deb’s log 4 times and it never posted!!! I was very “GRRRRRRRRRR”.

Im in. Will post some oics when I get to" work"

Are you guys still starting the kill with Vagina Neck?

Thanks for the thoughts and advice in TK 32, everyone. Hubby wants to respect Grandpa’s wishes. Brother wants to drive 15 hours from NY to TN when we get there on Wednesday. I do not want.

1 Like

Sorry Toots, I knew it was missing something

I’ll join on the first time.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Are you guys still starting the kill with Vagina Neck?[/quote]

Brad! We forgot about vagina neck. I will have to go digging for treasure to find it.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Thanks for the thoughts and advice in TK 32, everyone. Hubby wants to respect Grandpa’s wishes. Brother wants to drive 15 hours from NY to TN when we get there on Wednesday. I do not want.
[/quote]

How you feeling today? Any better?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
[/quote]

Sounds like an awkward situation. I hate to sound dumb but where is TN as opposed to CO? I’m not a googler.

Good morning, all. I’m sitting here listening to Kula Shaker, drinking water, and finishing up on some letters. And drawing up a training program for the coworker. Good times.

[quote]majik wrote:
I’ll join on the first time. [/quote]

Your offering pleases me.

I want bacon now.

1 Like