Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (27)

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I have to see this movie.[/quote]

I’d rather be waterboarded

[/quote]
I didn’t know you were into water sports.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I have to see this movie.[/quote]

I’d rather be waterboarded

[/quote]

In the behind the scenes show of JAWS Richard Dreyfuss describes how they got the first victim to sound all gurgly and it was by pouring water down her throat and he’s like “which is now called waterboarding. So Steven Spielberg is guilty of a war crime” and then he laughs.

ha, I <3 Toots

[/quote]

Shit, I’m glad someone does!!!

Right back at ya, beansie!

WHOOOOO!O!!!O!O!O!OO! …my gym is going 24 hrs soon! Yay-YEAH! October 1st baby!

1 Like

Hai

nice tootes! Whoo! I think I will go home now. I have now been at the gym for 13 hrs straight.

Andrew, the gym you work at? Are you liking it so far?

You all are hilarious! So Beansie I say help the big kid. It’ll go one of two ways. He’ll make significant changes or he’ll go back to his usual stuff. You could be a big influence in his life. (Eternal optimist) IH thanks for the great ass pic. Hai Chimy! Drew…24 hours! Will that change your hours or do they only staff your types during the day. I’m being Beans Jr. I’m still at work!

HAI BITCHES!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
suck iiiiiit!!![/quote]

I wanna thank all my peoples, Big Boy, Lil Troy, M-Weezy (my roommate) what’s up dogg, much love, my momma, my daddy, my grandma and pa, all my family, specially you lil beezy my older but still lil cuz, I wanna thanks my dog, maximum because he go maximum hard in those dog fights, i wanna thank casper my cat, he’s all white that’s why I call him casper and he’s sneeky, and I wanna thank all my peeps up in T-Nation for this TK kill and TK opener! Goodnight, one love!

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Booo I’m going to have to boycott this version. [/quote]

I love you too!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Here’s a pic of Toots with her new sex toy…

I guess we won’t hear anything from her this weekend:)[/quote]

AWESOME! I don’t think I would choose corn if I was having vegetable sex…[/quote]

So… What would you choose?

My wife has The Notebook on TV. If I can sit through this, Deb can make it through this thread, lol.[/quote]

What did I do?

There are both good and bad things about my job. So far I’m mostly liking it.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
There are both good and bad things about my job. So far I’m mostly liking it.[/quote]

Glad you like it.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Hai[/quote]

How’s it going?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

There are both good and bad things about my job. So far I’m mostly liking it.[/quote]

Glad you like it.[/quote]

I also like your mom but I doubt you’ll be glad…

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
HAI BITCHES![/quote]

Hello, Arizonan.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Glad you like it.[/quote]

I also like your mom but I doubt you’ll be glad…[/quote]

She’d probably be happier than she is, go for it.

Drew!