Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (27)

OK, where did the Rapid Fat Loss thread go? It was just there a couple minutes ago. I wanted to see who wrote the book MiM and Chimera are following.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
OK, where did the Rapid Fat Loss thread go? It was just there a couple minutes ago. I wanted to see who wrote the book MiM and Chimera are following.[/quote]

It usually gets bumped to the second or third page if people don’t keep replying.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Hey Grny, how’s it goin?[/quote]

Going okay. Back from the gym, posted in my log, now IH is going to work and I will probably nap in an hour or so. How’s your day going?[/quote]
So far, so good. Totally jealous of your napability though :/[/quote]

Sometimes I don’t fall asleep because my brain is working overtime, but it’s a nice way to just chill in the semi-dark.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Thanks for the condolences guys, I have faith that he’ll pull through. My dog may have been bested by blind kittens (true story) but he’ll wait for me to get home.[/quote]

What kind of dog is he?

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Thanks for the condolences guys, I have faith that he’ll pull through. My dog may have been bested by blind kittens (true story) but he’ll wait for me to get home.[/quote]

What kind of dog is he?[/quote]

He’s a mix between a shitzu and a Japanese spits.

Here’s a pic of him (and me in a sling).

Greenie, lyle mcdonald wrote rapid fat loss book.
Here’s the link to the thread.

Thanx, Herc! I had to search for the thread but I found it. Is weird how it keeps disappearing.

Nap time! Be back later.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Here’s a pic of him (and me in a sling).[/quote]

Either he’s tiny or you’re gigantic.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Either he’s tiny or you’re gigantic.[/quote]

Sadly, he’s tiny. I’m pretty short, 5’8ish maybe 9 if I stand up really straight.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Either he’s tiny or you’re gigantic.[/quote]

Sadly, he’s tiny. I’m pretty short, 5’8ish maybe 9 if I stand up really straight.
[/quote]

That is too bad about your dog. Hopefully things will work out. (:

Hope things work out Chimy. I hate to see animals suffer. Hello all. I have a TRX tshirt from the guy who invented it. One of my work peeps is friends with him and they were all at a dude ranch in Wyoming last week.

ok, this is very weird.

Deb, that’s pretty cool!

MiM, what is weird?

So, my laptop lid hinge is broken and I took it to Best Buy to see if it could be fixed. They had to send it out and that cost $84.95. Got a call the other day that the total cost to fix it would be $208.10. That is one damn expensive hinge.

$200 is crazy!

I one armed rowed 200x12 today!

Chim, your dog is cute! Yay, for the rows!

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I one armed rowed 200x12 today![/quote]

Whoa you beast!!

For IH…