Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller? (18)

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
How the he’ll does a set of legs Jack a whole thread? This thing was all over the place???[/quote]

No, how the hell does a set of legs NOT jack a whole thread?

That’s the question.[/quote]

This cracked me up!

I’m enjoying the most perfect cup of french pressed Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe coffee ever made.

Next time I’ll brew some Kauai or Kona.

Before or after workout coffee, Bass?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I’m enjoying the most perfect cup of french pressed Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe coffee ever made.[/quote]

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We need to hang out man.

couple of stoogies and some of that coffee on a cool summer evening…

Maybe our wives will like each other, so we can sit outside in silence.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Before or after workout coffee, Bass?[/quote]

no workout tonight. After dinner coffee

OMG… mah right trap has been hurting all day, I have a pimple on it the size of a fucking golf ball. ok not that bigger, but easily the diameter of a nickle.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I’m enjoying the most perfect cup of french pressed Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe coffee ever made.[/quote]

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We need to hang out man.

couple of stoogies and some of that coffee on a cool summer evening…

Maybe our wives will like each other, so we can sit outside in silence.[/quote]

or push the sled around and puke…I really wanna puke, I’ve come really close like 3 times.

[quote]
or push the sled around and puke…I really wanna puke, I’ve come really close like 3 times.[/quote]
that’s my goal tonight. Squats first, and then yen my brother gets off work at 1030, we’re pushing the ‘bitch’ in the parking lot under the street lights. There’ll be so much win, I’ll puke, hopefully

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

My wife is going out of town, and I can’t leave for the gym.

Looks like two nights of sled pushing in the street.

Fuck grass.

Bass you have a sled?

no sled…I can push mah car

but i live in a hilly area soooo ya

trained with my friend Chris today. chest.

Flat Bench:

135x15
185x10
225x10
225x11
225x9
225x8
225x8
225x6 (failure)

Incline DB’s with the 80’s:

ho. lee. shit. I’ve never met a person like Chris who pushes me that hard. He has this ridiculous ability where just being in his general vicinity makes you stronger.

Bass gets under 225, unracks, (sound of a large spring snapping), buried, death.

Bass gets under 225, unracks, (sound of a large spring snapping), buried, death. [/quote]

I remember before you talked about bench too much, and never doing enough back work and shoulder rehab.

You ever think about starting a thread and telling your story as to show the youth the right/wrong way to approach this thing?

Bass gets under 225, unracks, (sound of a large spring snapping), buried, death. [/quote]

I remember before you talked about bench too much, and never doing enough back work and shoulder rehab.

You ever think about starting a thread and telling your story as to show the youth the right/wrong way to approach this thing?

[/quote]

Beans, there was a guy at the gym today who reminded me of you. He was doing high rep BB shrugs with 3 plates and before each set he would do a little dance, kind of like you. I told IH and he was like “I’m cutting you off of TN.” The guy ended up failing at 4 plates.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[/quote]

Beans, there was a guy at the gym today who reminded me of you. He was doing high rep BB shrugs with 3 plates and before each set he would do a little dance, kind of like you. I told IH and he was like “I’m cutting you off of TN.” The guy ended up failing at 4 plates.
[/quote]

Cut off lol? Am i a bad influence?

And I pwn 405.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cut off lol? Am i a bad influence?

And I pwn 405.[/quote]

No, it’s just that I see TN-ike ppl all the time. I worked with a girl who looks like CBear.

Is there a point in doing shrugs with that much weight?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

ho. lee. shit. I’ve never met a person like Chris who pushes me that hard. He has this ridiculous ability where just being in his general vicinity makes you stronger.
[/quote]

That’d be cool to meet someone like that.

Looks like two nights of sled pushing in the street.

Fuck grass.

[/quote]
Put your kid on the sled dude, it’s a fun ride!

And you ARE going to push that thing on grass sometime. You are. Oh yes, yes you are!