Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? (6)

Okay, the announcer just made the point that one of the U.S. female bobsledders lifts weights “with the men and makes the men look weak!”

Having found this site and knowing the women on here that I do and hoping I turn into one of those women, I was highly offended by this statement. Like “lifting with the men” makes her less of a woman. :frowning:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
^^^^^^^^Ok… That was weird^^^^^^^^^

[/quote]

Totally! I mean, I’m not even in PA yet and you’re posting MOTHERHOOD cat pix…All I’m worried about is your health!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
^^^^^^^^Ok… That was weird^^^^^^^^^

[/quote]

Totally! I mean, I’m not even in PA yet and you’re posting MOTHERHOOD cat pix…All I’m worried about is your health![/quote]

LOL!! I don’t even have a good comeback…

You’re such a fucking nerd!

That’s all I got.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
NO, I will not, you can come and find me.[/quote]

I will hunt you down. LOL.

bring it on toots

The cool thing about FB and TN is that I don’t remember half of my TN friends’ screen names, so it’s like I have way more friends than I actually do.

[/quote]

HaHa, i tried that sort of thing one time with a big spoonful of dave’s insanity sauce, and i was glad that there was a big showerhead available, otherwise my face would’ve been in the toilet.

fine. screw you guys.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
The cool thing about FB and TN is that I don’t remember half of my TN friends’ screen names, so it’s like I have way more friends than I actually do. [/quote]

Fuck Facebook.

I see people that I grew up with in there and it’s like a gigantic mind-fuck of a reality check… I’m fucking old:(

This is why I don’t let my dick peruse FB with me… If he realizes how old he is… i’m DONE.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
fine. screw you guys.[/quote]

Awww…

bring it on toots
[/quote]

I couldn’t find you among my T-Nation friend whores (like PMPM, she’s friends with everyone). LOL.

All this rain is bogus but at least it’s not snow!

I am the FB friend whore.

[/quote]

This much is true.

[/quote]

YES!!!

FUCK THIS FUCKING SNOW!!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
FUCK THIS FUCKING SNOW!!!

[/quote]

That’s illegal in seven states.

Don’t eat yellow snow.

Or snow with tiger prints and a hole.

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
C’MON MARCH 13TH!!![/quote]

I’m not sure why I’m Raffing Out Roud at the other passengers’ blacked out eyes, but I am.[/quote]

HaHaHa! Nice

4-6 inches expected…snow, people. SNOW! garsh