Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? (6)

BOOTY POP

YES! I <3 Trav.

Alica:

This may be harshbut, you will never be anyone other than who you are. So get to loving you or changing you, and stop giving a fuck about other people. Everyone hurts.

Yay trav!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!

This is the second damn time I started a frigging TK thread and I was beaten:(

But you killed 5…

Back to work bitznaches.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps next time my striped friend :wink:

Sexy Trav booty popping a new thread killer thread!!

HAI GUIZ

How about alittle Chris Isaak to get this party started…

I know I’m alone in the room on this one.

lol @ ‘cooter’

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
How about alittle Chris Isaak to get this party started…

I know I’m alone in the room on this one. [/quote]

You’re never alone!!!

Okay, i got the damn deadlift shin scrapes aaaaaaaaaahhh.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
BOOTY POP[/quote]

Well, that’s one win for Team Canada.

I figured out what went wrong last night. Marty Brodeur MEANT to write down “Ice Dancing,” but signed up for “Ice Hockey” instead.

Tonight, Split-Pea soup with about a pound of last night’s pulled pork in it.

[quote]that Native American said:
Vegans are weird. Just wanted to put that out there. Maybe it’s all the soy making them docile[/quote]

shhh just keep your head down, eat this soy enriched gluten free open range wundermuffin and watch your sitcoms.

everything is gonna be alright.

P.S. i loled at all the “FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-” comments earlier. and my chest still hurts. In other news I rented and conquered Bioshock 2. it’s certainly a game with things happening, I’ll give it that.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

Vegans are weird. Just wanted to put that out there. Maybe it’s all the soy making them docile[/quote]

P.S. i loled at all the “FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-” comments earlier. and my chest still hurts. In other news I rented and conquered Bioshock 2. it’s certainly a game with things happening, I’ll give it that.[/quote]

BIOSHOCK 2 IS SICK NASTY

It’s short enough to rent and beat…that what she said…

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

P.S. i loled at all the “FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-” comments earlier. and my chest still hurts. In other news I rented and conquered Bioshock 2. it’s certainly a game with things happening, I’ll give it that.[/quote]

BIOSHOCK 2 IS SICK NASTY[/quote]

Girls don’t play video games…

and FYI for everyone: saying things like [quote]I’m not expecting doomsday, but if he doesnt want to play the compounding interest game (my favorite way to make money off money)[/quote]

Makes you sound like a dumbass to everyone that isn’t totally ignorant on the subject.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

BIOSHOCK 2 IS SICK NASTY[/quote]

did you play the first one? how do you think it stacks up?

I forgot my supplements on the counter this morning, so I’m stuck at work with six fish oil pills and a great big no-carb Rockstar. Le sigh.

Oh, and I love my new avatar. I googled “pushmepullme” and it came up.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Oh, and I love my new avatar. I googled “pushmepullme” and it came up.[/quote]

Goes kinda fast in Firefox, I’m getting motion sickness.