Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? 59

in.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
in.

going diving in Antigua in a couple of weeks.

you jelly? ;)[/quote]

Jelly[/quote]
Honest question, is one foot in front of the other a slimming trick or something else entirely?[/quote]

That’s not a progress picture, more just for fun. It’s not really a slimming pose. If I were larger it would just make me look like a blob on a stick, but since I have hips and a waist it does emphasize the curve of my hip by causing a more drastic taper then if my feet were next to each other. It’s how I tend to stand default though, and I don’t usually think about it when I stand around, it’s just been integrated into me at this point. I took that picture on a whim, relaxed because I felt good.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
Yay, someone other then me owns TK!

[/quote]

It was one of those slow old people doing laps in the mall type races but we did it!

Go team TK!
[/quote]

Nice, VS! Go Blue!

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
in.

going diving in Antigua in a couple of weeks.

you jelly? ;)[/quote]

Jelly[/quote]
Honest question, is one foot in front of the other a slimming trick or something else entirely?[/quote]

That’s not a progress picture, more just for fun. It’s not really a slimming pose. If I were larger it would just make me look like a blob on a stick, but since I have hips and a waist it does emphasize the curve of my hip by causing a more drastic taper then if my feet were next to each other. It’s how I tend to stand default though, and I don’t usually think about it when I stand around, it’s just been integrated into me at this point. I took that picture on a whim, relaxed because I felt good.
[/quote]
Ah.

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[/quote]

It was one of those slow old people doing laps in the mall type races but we did it!

Go team TK!
[/quote]

Nice, VS! Go Blue!

[/quote]

LOL Are you in Michigan?

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[/quote]

Go team TK!
[/quote]

Nice, VS! Go Blue!

[/quote]

LOL Are you in Michigan?
[/quote]

<---- Wearing Michigan shirt in avi

Yes

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[/quote]

Go team TK!
[/quote]

Nice, VS! Go Blue!

[/quote]

LOL Are you in Michigan?
[/quote]

<---- Wearing Michigan shirt in avi

Yes
[/quote]

There’s writing on your shirt? :wink:

Ummm I mean it’s all backwards and stuff.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
Yeah cat stuff again.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
Yeah cat stuff again.

[/quote]

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
Yeah cat stuff again.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
Does it mean any thing if a human tounge has white “feathers” down the sides?

One for the guys.

So, I’m white. And I’m 37.

And I’ve got Michael Jacksons’ “Human Nature” stuck in my head this morning.

I keep singing: “Lookin’ out…Tah! Accross the night time… the city winks a sleepless eeeyyyyee… Ah!”

and then I go:

“why, why? ba da dum, teller that it’s human natchah… why? why? a shabba dooby that way… a shabby dibby this waaayyy…”

And then it repeats.

It’s driving me crazy. Especially with all the tugging on my junk that goes along with it.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

I keep singing: “Lookin’ out…Tah! Accross the night time… the city winks a sleepless eeeyyyyee… Ah!”

and then I go:

“why, why? ba da dum, teller that it’s human natchah… why? why? a shabba dooby that way… a shabby dibby this waaayyy…”

And then it repeats.

It’s driving me crazy. Especially with all the tugging on my junk that goes along with it.

[/quote]

I hate it when that happens, for me its always after riding with the wife and having to listen to Hits 1 on sirius. Freakin new pop music stuck in my head.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle is normally the song.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

and then I go:

And then it repeats.

[/quote]

I hate it when that happens, for me its always after riding with the wife and having to listen to Hits 1 on sirius. Freakin new pop music stuck in my head.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle is normally the song.[/quote]

No shirt no shoes and I still get service… what?

Girl lookit dat body, girl lookit dat body.

Yes I’m familiar. The wiggle song has my 17 month old giggling like a goofball everytime he hears it.

Still old and boring in here?

Yep

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

and then I go:

And then it repeats.

[/quote]

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle is normally the song.[/quote]

No shirt no shoes and I still get service… what?

[/quote]

Jlo’s favorite part of that song.

I still prefer Born to be Wild.

Pict stole from Peaches

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Sorry for party rocking.

[/quote]
Fixed.